NBA ML Dogs 12.08

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML dogs: 31-44, 41.33%, +13.375 units
spreads: 26-21-3, 52%, +10.594 units

assuming appropriately over-sufficient numbers...I like:

Bobcats
Trailblazers (a 3rd W in a row on the ROAD??!?!)
Grizzlies
Hawks

For spreads, I like Denver -less than DD and the Suns for an similarly low spread as last night.

I already have

Spurs -8.5 (+107) 2units

San Antonio is playing some Excellent basketball right now. I shall ride.

leans might include Utah if I considered playing a Twolves game and Chicago if Toronto didn't shoot 60% every time I bet against them.

I do not believe Miami or Detroit will have a lot left in the tank. I might just put money on Orlando...perhaps I was one game early on that.

I have mentioned many games. I have no intention of betting them all.

opinions, suggestions, pictures of attractive naked women (that means

:shake: without a penis, KK)?

Bobcats +187
Pistons +180
Trailblazers +340
Grizzlies +190

Would like 2:1 for those upper 100s, but life goes on...

Also have

Denver -9.5 (+109) 2 units
Suns-4.5 (+104) 2 units

geez....7 bets in one day. How.......optimistic of me.

GL Readbearde. I see alot I like on that card of yours ecspecially the Blazers. I=

ML Dog record: 32-42 +20.42 units
Spread record: 4-3 +0.71 units

Nice night going 2-0 last night picking up four and half units. Thanks for the props in the other thread rebearde. Nice win with Detroit.

So far today I've got a spread:

Utah -2 (+109) (sold a point to get better juice)

What can I say. I love betting the Jazz. They're the best defensive and rebounding team in the NBA. And they can score.

I like New Orleans to beat Seattle tonight, but no ML out at Pinny right now. Hopefully I can get +150. The Sonics will be without Allen again. Wilcox and Lewis both had good games last time out against Atlanta. Those two guys are pretty inconsistent IMO so what are the odds of that happening again? Now the Hornets do make me a bit nervous because they don't have the same scoring ability with Peja out. But I think they can do just enough to get by.

Red, I'm not seeing much else that's jumping out at me tonight. I'm tempted to take the Pistons along with you, but I'm worried they might have a letdown after that win last night. I can see your logic on the Bobcats as home dogs, but I have a lot of respect for the Rockets on the road.

I don't know . . . right now I'm leaning towards New Orleans as my only ML dog today. But I'm up for some discussion.

:shake:

You AND Big Al are on Utah........I'll join you..

I damn near did anyway.

Utah -2 (+104) 2 units

red, good to see you on the Jazz too!

Still waiting on the New Orleans moneyline to come out at Pinny.

Okay Charlotte just got more interesting to me at 210. I may have to take that one.

Just got the Hornets ML

New Orleans +145

Hoping Chris Paul brings it on the no defense Superchronics.

:cheers:

I have Utah at -1 with small bets on POR ML (+345) and ATL ML (+410). With Kobe's ankle and mentally weak teammates ATL could have a shot.

RED ive Flags planted in NV And WY -- And For A while now NH has been crooking A Finger At me.

if its even HALF As nice And quiet And Gorgeous As Folks say Then ill Almost certainly Take The leap.

Anyway -- with You on PHO And MEM And DEN: Good luck with Tonights session hombre.

'an_horse'

Also adding:

Washington -2 (+103)

On the rumor that Iverson won't play (not to mention he wants out of Philly). Webber is also banged up (not to mention he's not happy either). I think the Sixers losing skid has no end in sight.

Still trying to decide if I should play Charlotte.
'an_horse'

Hornets +147

eames, it is very nice, and for the most part very individual freedom/responsibilty oriented. Sounds to me like NH may be another good spot for a flag.

I too was thinkin about Washington...anyone know if AI really aint playing? or still just a rumor?

heres THIS. For what its worth.

And As strange As This might sound

i Think ill Go WITH philadelphia if i can be sure That Allen And chris WONT play!!

'an_horse'

the fucking Twolves have done it again. Why do I bother with them? WHY DIDN'T I SUFFICIENTLY LEARN MY LESSON LAST FUCKING TIME.

angry.gif

They are inscrutable to me.

I need to actually write out a list of rules........

1. Never bet on any game involving the Twolves...
an_shake.gif

ML dogs: 1-4, ass sucking delectability...
overall: 32-48, 40%, +11.175 units

spreads: 4-1, + several units delightfulness
overall: 30-22-3, 54.55%, +17.174 units ........and approaching damn near respectability with the record.

What's up with that?

thanks andresh...yeah, some days it just goes that way...i do like finding 5 that I like....then if 2 win I have my 40% on the nose.

alas, they just weren't coming close to winning tonight...

Back