NBA ML Dogs 12.04

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML dogs: 29-41, 41.43%, +8.605 units
Spreads: 20-15-3, 52.63%, +7.774 units

As I mentioned yesterday, I like SACK today. They play much better at home, and Kevin Martin got his shit together again in San Antonio to put 30 pts up off of 9/15 shooting.

I sold points up to -6....I was expecting a higher line....especially off of last night's shitty performance and the scheduling trauma that is the Magic right now....

Kings -6 (+106)

Grizzlies +114

I had a very good weekend in all sports, and I'm hoping it continues.

ML dog record: 28-40 +11.10 units
Spread record 3-2 +0.78 units

One spread play lock in so far

NY Knicks -2 (-107)

I'll for sure be on the Wiz too, but I'm going to wait to see if I can get better than +152.

Good luck red. I think the Sac play is solid.

Oh, yeah I guess I don't like the Griz play, LOL. Good health to you sir on that.

As hard as it is to lay money on the Knicks, I think they're in a decent spot here to finally get a home win. They may actually show up tonight. Plus I'm not too much of a fan of Memphis' backcourt with Jones and Stoudamire out.
At least one of us will win:shake:

Gun To my head i Go with THE BULLETS.

ehh!!

i really like MEMPHIS And have money There.

i have some money on GOLDEN.

i want CHICAGO At (5.5) (119) or kinder. not Gonna happen.

i have some money on UTAH.

i Think ORL-SAC is a huge Fucking mess.

i want BLACK MAMBA At (5.0) (119) or kinder. not Gonna happen.

Anyway -- Good luck Tonight Gang!!

'an_horse'

Alright just got the Wiz locked in

Washington +155

Watch it will probably go higher now, LOL.

:shake:

I hate missing a bet caused by sleep, just ticks me off. Last time that happened I wanted Phe for $100 and S.A. for $75 and they covered. Boy was I ticked, just would have been some betting leverage.

well, I'm honestly not sure I'd have taken it when I already had the over......which I LOST...hehehe. Life goes on. I'll get some back later in the week.

=)

Back