Hawks +138
Hornets +152
Knicks +275
Pacers +140

AND

spreads/totals: 17-15-2, 50%, +3.434

Raptors -4 (+107)
Pacers/Sonics OVER200 (+110)

And I already played DENVER for tomorrow night. That 4th quarter ought to be as entertaining as last night's Lakers/Jazz 4th was...

'an_horse'

Would caution on the Hornets....

I believe everyone's reaction is who can CHI be -3.5 favs buts its all about injuries against a deeper team...

If there a split action on this game I owuld not play the ML...can see this at like 93 -82...Bulls

Think of it like this....

they set a line for the game knowing 3 of the top 6 NO players are out ...so the question becomes at what point do I need to make this number to get NO action?? they opened it at -3 I guess cause its 1 possession...-2 or below is heavy is Bulls IMO...they were -2 in NY..

just my advice ....like the rest though on the ML....Tor / Bos on the fence....

I think Char and even Sac @ +270 could bring home the bacon...

have to check with betCrimes since I like alot of dogs...want to make sure this is not a saturation point.....

GL bro

ML dog record: 25-28 +8.92 units

Redbearde, I've got Denver -6 for tomorrow too. I can see that game being a blowout.

For tonight I'm just going to go with Portland I think. I haven't locked it in yet since it could go up a bit by 7:00 or so.

Good luck on those plays. I'll be rooting for you.

I like Sack at home...not so much on the road, and the Mavs can shoot right with them...

Charlotte is interesting..................I'm just so not a fan. That team feels like it's missing a major piece...

shitty day so far.....well, every day can't be perfect.

the late games could salvage life for me...we'll see.

talk to you fellas tomorrow.

It sure was a horrible day. Heh. I had a couple late that were teasing me, too. Both the Pacers and Blazers lost on last second shots........the blazers especially because they missed theirs and the Magic had enough time to get one off.

alas.

ML dogs: 25-39, 39.06%. +5.475 units

0-5. No comment.

Spreads/Totals: 18-15-3, 50%, +4.534 units

1-0-1

That's better.

I like Denver a lot tomorrow.

Back