NBA ML Dogs 11.30

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML Dogs: 25-34, 42.37% +10.475 units
spreads: 16-14-2, 50% +3.314 units

Just kidding. I have the Kobes choking me with Chalk...

Lakers -5 (+112)

And that's it. Not thinking much of the Heat number....yet.

Lookin for big things out of my favorite player.. He struggles with kirilenko, hopefully ak doesnt guard him tonight.

abcs said:
Lookin for big things out of my favorite player.. He struggles with kirilenko, hopefully ak doesnt guard him tonight.

We can hope that your favorite player will be your favorite PASSER tonight.

cus you gotta know they'll put ak on him...

ML dog record: 25-37 +9.92 units

Redbearde, well I'm going to go against you and taking the Jazz tonight:

Utah +155

I just think the way Utah handles the boards and the way they play defense they'll have a shot in this game. It's a tough spot to beat somebody twice within a week but it seems like it happens all the time. I remember last year I would often fade teams playing the same team they had beaten less than a week before, and it seems like I lost most of those. So the spot doesn't bother me. Utah is 3-1 SU on b2b so far this year.

Good health to you on the Lakers Red.

:shake:

the league isn't down ats on B2Bs this year, either. And AK seems to handle kobe pretty well.

I can't tell ya good luck, tho.

heh heh heh.

No interest in Miami??

The Utah game is tough cause you have to feel LAL is pissed about choking in the 4th Q last week and come out focused here. As many have mentioned the fact they are off a big win cannot be overlooked either. Last week they had the big comeback win vs LAL at home traveled to GS and laid an egg... really thought LAL should have been about -5 looking at the lines Utah was assigned on the road combined with how they fared in those games..plus LAL off a home loss that had them fired up....

I actually think DET is getting to much credit....Home team was 8-2 last year. I really dont see much quality from DET away. Nice win in Wash but look at what is going on with WASH now. They won @ Philly laying -4 and how many 76ers were out including AI?? They were smoked @ GS and @ Sac but won @ LAL w/o Rip. They won in Boston and made a late charge @ Utah to fall by just 2.......

Heat have turned around there offense right now and I cant believe that DET is so much betterthey should be 3.5 pt road favs......@ +147 I like the value especially at home more then Utah's....

GL..probably joining Red on LAL...

I want more for the Heat. Not sure how much more....was thinking more like 170...would prefer 175.

Because I think the stones ought to win...............

I am thinking of the stones/heat over...got an opinion on that, SN?

See you found it...just waiting to place it....

I tend to agree its not a great ML dog cause I could see Pistons clawing out a 1 maybe 2 pt win but I think Miami ATS is the play there......for the simple fact I think the line should be -1 it would warrant some shot on the ML

you know.......this is one of those times where I would play the dog spread....but between college and pro foots AND the NBA......well, I try to play less games, and I have plenty for now.

anyway, yeah. I have miami/stones over 192.5 (+102)

Redbearde, what you can't even wish me a little luck huh? Ya bastard. LOL.

Yeah I was pretty tempted to take the Heat. But Detroit has been on a tear, granted not on the road as you pointed out Sportsnut, but still an impressive win streak. The Heat may be without Jason Williams and I absolutely think he's a key person for them because Payton has pretty much lost a step and Wade can't do everything. You know the Pistons smell blood and they'll be bringing their A game tonight. I'd rather just sit this one out personally. But good luck to you if you take them Nut.

Looking ahead to tomorrow, you guys see anything you like? I might be leaning to Portland as a home dog, but I'll have to take a look at it more closely. Other than that, nothing is really jumping out to me at first glance.

not when I'm against you bro....besides, you had plenty of luck (perhaps good fortune and brains?) with the knicks last night.

I want to win.

=)

I guess I am not seeing the streak as impressive ( just my opinion I could be wrong)...

6 straight -
Home & away versus a Washington that just has no answers at the moment and is underperforming.
Home vs Hou , Atl , and Charlotte ~ I'll give them credit for the Rockets but Hous is a solid team not a great team...Atl & Char nothing special at home in the category of games they should win and they didnt smoke iether team.
Away @ Philly - they controlled the game for the most part but 3 of your regulars (not starters) are out in AI , Webbber and Hunter...again IMO a game Det should win.

To me the only challenge was Houston at home and away @ Wash. The Heat have just beat Philly with AI and @ Charlotte some of the teams on DETs list...

Also you sure about Williams I dont see anything about his availability? Though I did just realize only 8minutes last game..........so actually not overly concerned but I prefer him for Miami overs...pushes the ball more....

Really as far as Dogs go tmrw not much we might be in a favorite run..mayeb IND, Bos and NYK..maybe cavs off a SU loss and looking for revenge...alos NO under 184 as Bobby jackson looks to be joining West and peja on the sidelines..think Suns look intertestingmaybe over 216..

not liking the card so far....

me neither. I haven't done any more than glance at it, yet, but the games don't look appetizing at all.

Redbearde, it always takes luck when you're betting on the Knicks, but I'd rather be lucky than good, lol.

Sportsnut, no I wasn't certain that Williams wouldn't play, but I think his knee is banged up. I see he's in there right now, but he looks a little gimpy so I don't if they'll get too many quality minutes from him tonight. Heat looking pretty good right now though.

:shake:

I think the Knicks are great.......that is...I think the Knicks BENCH is better than most teams' benches...

if they could deal with the marbury/francis issue, they might be a good team...

SportsNut said:
See you found it...just waiting to place it....

I tend to agree its not a great ML dog cause I could see Pistons clawing out a 1 maybe 2 pt win but I think Miami ATS is the play there......for the simple fact I think the line should be -1 it would warrant some shot on the ML

and I lost money on this game.....how!!!

Congratulations guys on the Lakers, you were right. Thought the Jazz could hang but it's pretty obvious they're sluggish and tired and can't wait to get off the court. Plus Koby is just having one of those games.

Catch you tomorrow.

well, I think it's safe to update. Sorry to mac for the loss, but I needed this win to go 2-2 in all sports tonight. I like winning juice when I have a 50% night...

anyway

ml unchanged

spreads/totals: 17-15-2, 50%, +3.434

won the college foots..... lost the NFL. alas.

Back