NBA ML dogs 11/28

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML dogs: 16-15, 51.61%, +15.78 units

Bucks +138

what a great line! That's what happens when you put an offer out before the money hits MB and the full point line shift shows up.

Warriors -2 (+105)

again, I did a most EXCELLENT job with getting a line...

:36_11_6:

on to a few more...I missed out on a lot over the last few days. I'm not letting that color my sight, I hope, but I do think there are several games that have excellent possibilities. For starters, I like that Rasho is back. He'll be a most excellent lead weight in the middle for the Raptors.

Grizzlies +250.88

I also like the way the pacers play without Jermaine O'neal. Especially while he has a fscked knee. I do NOT like how the Trailblazers have been playing recently, and I think getting over even is pretty damn good here.

Pacers +170

if the pistons line keeps getting bet down, I may play it.

But the thing is......we've been saying it for years - the cavs need to run.

and they're starting to. I was very impressed by them last night....note, it wasn't JUST Lebron that did won that game. They're better when they run.

and I know I read someone say somewhere that there's no Eric Snow...but he was on the court briefly last night. He may not play 30 minutes, but he can play. No play on this one so far.

at a glance, the Houston ML seems good....but this history....ick:

Phoenix is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games
Phoenix is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Phoenix is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Houston
Phoenix is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing Houston
Phoenix is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Houston
Phoenix is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Houston

Houston is 6-14 ATS in its last 20 games
Houston is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games
Houston is 3-11 ATS in its last 14 games on the road
Houston is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road

Yuck I say....YUCK.

bearde- agree with you on Mem and Indy, a lot of value on two teams playing pretty good ball. I checked your injury thread, any news on Claxton tonight?

I don't see anything about Speedy Claxton anywhere. Doesn't he still have the knees of a 90 yr old MLB catcher?

Lue and Johnson had a great night last night picking up for Law and Claxton. In 38 min. they combined for 1 asst. and 4 turnovers guiging their team to a whopping 78 pts.

be fair. ALL of the hawks sucked nuts last night. I mean, they sucked worse than the Bulls managed to...

I assure you...they couldn't have performed worse - the Bulls could have.

Red, I got Memphis too, nice to see you on them as well.

GL to us, and GL on those other wagers.

I got lucky as fucking hell tonight. I'll take it, though. The Warriors played some incredible defense in the 4th Q. Still. I realized earlier that I shouldn't have made that bet. I thought about why I've been having such a tough time in spreads and doing well in ML dogs - I've been taking some days off with MLs, and I've not been playing a ton of them. The spreads I've been playing like I did with GSW tonight. I shouldn't have played it because I wasn't all that confident about it. As a dog play, GSW would have been dandy, but the Warriors could easily have been a 1pt winner or lost SU. Too easy for spread comfort, to me.

So, to those who had the Kings ML, good bet, and I'm sorry for you that it lost. To me who had the warriors, way to get lucky, dumbass.

Grizz and Bucks were okay bets, I think - they just did diddly dick all night.

alas. That happens. Day off for Thursday, and I mean it this time. I REALLY need the day off... My wife has a totals scheme for NFL, and it's actually done pretty damned well. Over tomorrow in Dallas. She has it pegged for about 68. The game may not get quite that high, but she does think it'll sail over the total. We'll see.

In any event, that'll be tomorrow's attempt.

Nice to make a little bit today.

ML dogs: 17-17, 50%, +15.48 units

My wife has a totals scheme for NFL, and it's actually done pretty damned well. Over tomorrow in Dallas. She has it pegged for about 68. The game may not get quite that high, but she does think it'll sail over the total. We'll see.

mrs.redbearde is smart.

Back