NBA ML dogs 11.2

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
today: 3-1
overall: 4-1 +6.87 units

if i had bet spreads at -110...
4-1, +2.9 units

Today, I have Spurs +135 (Cris)

I stayed up most of the night and I lost a lot of value in this Spurs line...

Macdamn got 175.

I watched this line drop from +6 yesterday when pinny was refusing to put out the ML. Gee. Wonder why...I hate when they do this just because they think they have a soft number. I'm sure it saves them some bucks, and no one gets lines out quicker (much), and my sleeping for a whole 5 hours may have cost me a lot.........but life goes on.

:hairout:

Go San Antonio Timmys!

Lookout list for tomorrow...

Philly/Orlando
Atlanta
New Orleans
Cleveland
New Jersey (LOL)
Charlotte
Seattle/Lakers

Much of this depends on the actual number they put out, and I just can't begin to guess at those......

rebearde, nice job yesterday! Good call on the Lakers, they are looking good so far with even without Kobe. Wish I would have had them, but was expecting a letdown after their opening night win over Phoenix.

Yeah +175 for San Antonio didn't last long at all, that's for sure. You snooze, you lose, literally. LOL.

Good luck.

Have you looked at tomorrow's card yet? I'm assuming the Heat will be favored over New Jersey and I might just fade them again! The Nets are another team that got knocked out by them that's hungry for revenge. And I think the Heat will continue to struggle in the earlygoing, especially until Jason Williams comes back.:shake:

imo PARKER esplains The prices And line moves we have -- And havent -- seen here.

whatever The case like Your SANANT choice -- heres To kind bounces.

:shake:

i make The miami line Four or Five.

And i Agree That if Youre Gonna play That Game Then Joisey is prolly The way To Go.

eames, you're right. The line just came out at Miami -4.5.

The others I like for tomorrow will probably be New Orleans, Milwaukee and the Knicks. Kinda surprised the Knicks are a dog to Atlanta.

i like The knicks As a play ON For The Time being.

i Also like The dinos As a play AGAINST For The Time being.

Anyway -- Good luck Tonight comrade!!

I like the spurs even without parker. They've won what....9 straight openers or something?

I could be wrong. But I perceive great value in sanant at positive numbers. 175 would be great, but I'll take it at 40 cents less...

Spurs win.

1-0 tonight.

5-1 overall. +8.22 units.

hurray. MLs are out. hunt em down, guys. Hope everyone won some money tonight!

my wife's pretty selective about who I do that with.......

hahahaha. you like the Pack's chances at home against GT this week? ....i kinda don't.

redbearde said:
my wife's pretty selective about who I do that with.......

hahahaha. you like the Pack's chances at home against GT this week? ....i kinda don't.

Im driving up for the game tomorrow...I actually do like our chances but not since I am going since we never seem to win big games when I go....They love to tease me...Liked the spread a lot at +6 or 6.5 but Dr. Bob had a say about that....

Pack plays well at night and we have been in all games this year except that s piss one...should be interesting to see what happens in this one...will be fun tailgating in the cold weather! cant wait!

Thanks Farm. Hope you won some tonight too.

GL to us, wolfpack, but there's just so much they guys will have to do that they normally don't.......and they'll have to be able to run the ball.

I just don't see it.

Nice hit tonight... good luck tomorrow with what you decide. Need to go back and look at what i like yet again and see how liens moved.

going to almost certainly hit seattle tomorrow night -- line should provide some good value after the lakers two impressive wins out of the gate and seattle's home loss to the blazers -- a game seattle really controlled and let slip away down the stretch -- seattle also get fortson back -- hoping to see Kobe suit up and play, should give seattle backers a couple extra points.

gl gentlemen...

Back