• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

NBA ML dogs 11/11

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML dogs: 8-2, +12.83 units

Been a few days since I played one of these. ...mostly because I'm really due for a loss. But I smell a possible bad situation for Detroit, and Seattle has GOT to be itching for that first win.

Pistons have had an interesting month. Won B2Bs in FL at the usual spots, and then damn near lost at home 2 days later hosting the Hawks. After 3 days off, the Bulls felt the need to get their shooting going...beating the Pistons for their first homecourt win. The following night, the stones beat all holy hell out of the Clippers. Clippers were at the end of a 3 game road trip, and then went home after getting shellacked by the Stones. I don't read much emotional dominance into that game because Detroit really did just coast all the way in the 2nd. Now, after one game at home, the Pistons start the west coast road trip. Must be irritating....

Seattle, I think, is a bit more like the Hawks (and Bulls from a mindset standpoint), and if Tayshaun continues to not have brilliant games, and some of Seattles biggers (not exactly any bigs) can contain Sheed a bit......perhaps even get him and Rip pissed off and taking techs...then perhaps a desperate Supersonics squad gets their first win at home.

Seattle +256.76

or I could be completely wrong, and the Stones will crush em like small flies.

Keep an eye out for the Stones on Wednesday at GSW....that'll be their 3rd road game in 4 days(including a b2b), and the Warriors should be running like crazy. They should be well-rested after 5 days off...And they'll be heading into a brutal stretch.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/gsw/schedule

Check out Nov 18-24...

I'll need it.

Stones start out 12 of 15...........hahahahhahaaha....

or I could be completely wrong, and the Stones will crush em like small flies.

.......damn, I'm good.

agree with ur thoughts on pistons as far as wedneday goes... last year GSW beat up on em pretty good.. most likely playing gsw on weds

Seattle actually got back into it....too bad they couldn't make a shot in the last 2 minutes...

alas.

Tonight,

Cavaliers +328.3

I hate being the only one on this tonight, but I really think the number demands the play.

more details here.

it's near the end of the 3rd, and it's officially a joke. congrats to all you folks out there who took the chalk.

Denver is shooting 60%, and the Cavs are falling apart...what has astounded me the most is the incessant 'just inside the 3pt line' shots the Cavs keep taking...

alas.

it's near the end of the 3rd, and it's officially a joke. congrats to all you folks out there who took the chalk.

Denver is shooting 60%, and the Cavs are falling apart...what has astounded me the most is the incessant 'just inside the 3pt line' shots the Cavs keep taking...

alas.

The just inside the 3pt line shot drives me mad, Travis Outlaw probably shoots more of those then anyone in the NBA. It disgusts me, it's not even a foot on the line, it's like both heels inside the line, just a terrible shot selection. I liked the play though to be honest, I saw everyone on Denver, and nearly pulled the trigger on the Cleveland spread, typically when everyone on the board is one on side, it's a recipe for disaster, I don't blame you for making the play. You'll get 'em tomorrow Red, looks like there's a few live dogs on the card.

Ehh theres a difference . Sometimes when everyone is on a play its a bad thing. Such as all the road chalk bets in the ncaa football forum. This was one of the worst spots that i have seen for an nba team, then to add that larry hughes got thrown out in the first.. tough spot for Cleveland

tough to cap larry hughes getting thrown out.

But the spot isn't as bad as everyone declared it to be. Remember, Denver is off a shitload of road games last week, too (coming back to win in the 2H of a 4th in 5). they did have a day off, and that certainly helps, but
there's no way to deal with the opposing team hitting shots at the rate
of 60%......JR Smith has hit 5 of 5 from 3 so far....it's ridiculous. Nugs right now are 9 of 15 from 3.

!?!?!?

If you can divine when that's going to happen, then more power to you.

:shake:

Its not about that red its about the 43% that the cavs shot and that is due to fatigue.. Denver is a horrid defensive team and yes you can cap that

the cavs are going to score more than their average tonight. The Cavs offense isn't the problem.

The problem for them is that all the insane shots the Nugs were putting up...were dropping. There are some serious acrobats for the mixtape in Denver...

Cleveland scored 100. While hitting 55% from the FT line.

Denver scored 122...while hitting 55% from the field and 54.5% from 3pt.

yeah. It's cleveland's offense that was the problem here.......right.

Cleveland scored 100. While hitting 55% from the FT line.

Denver scored 122...while hitting 55% from the field and 54.5% from 3pt.

yeah. It's cleveland's offense that was the problem here.......right.

Well considering Denvers defense gives up nearly 103 ppg .. and cleveland is almost dead last on the year in ft % then I would say fatigue was the x factor since they allowed an uncharacteristically amount of points. I mean they lost by 22 this wasnt a fluke loss. Im done with this debate. Just thought this was a perfect storm to fade a bad offensive team..

Back