NBA ML Dogs 1.9

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML dogs: 51-89, 36.43%, -1.545 units
spreads: 67-61-7, 49.63%, +20.904 units

Pistons -3 (+105) 2 units
Suns/Seattle Over 220 (+102) 2 units

Pistons is largely a BAR tail. But when teams talk like sheed did and they're facing bad teams in the near future, pay attention. Stones by DD.

Suns/Seattle over is a similar thought process as the GSW game. If you think the Sonics will be at all competitive, then you might want to take the over. I would be surprised to see less than a 15 point Suns win, but I'm not laying that much against anyone but the Heat sans Wade. I'm thinking it'll be a 125-110ish kind of game.

Obviously I've not made ML dogs bets for a few days, but I think there should be some gems tomorrow. Notably, the Raptors strike me as a good shot at the win. They're healthy now, and their style is solid and consistent. Not so sure about the defense, but the Toronto offense isn't predicated on running (though they can do it), making crazy Hibachi or T-mac shots (though the Italian and Bosh can do it), or requiring points off turnovers (though they do that, too)...

And if Kidd is hurt or lame, then I don't see how the Nets can compete. Krstic being out should show up bigtime in this game...hell, even Josh Boone is questionable. On top of all that, I still think this team cruises through most of the game and just does what they think is JUST ENOUGH to win...so they get down by 18 and fight back. They get up by 20, and then relax and piss it away....and get lucky to come away with a last second bucket to win it.

Anyway, I will likely take the Raptors anywhere north of 140...and I'll be surprised if I don't see that (unless line moves take all value away).

:beer:

Grizz.....+129pinny and +125Cris.

I want more for that one....I think the kobes have been playing some damned good ball, and if the grizz keep ignoring defense like they have been, the Lakers are good enough to run them out like they did to the Nuggets a week or so ago...

At 145 or 150 I might start to have serious interest.

Or are you talking about a spread play? THAT I wouldn't recommend at all.
:shake:

If you play it, GL with it, bro.

naw im talkin ML on the grizz because i think the spread screams we want laker money and I think lakers lose

<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=620 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#003366><TD vAlign=top width=120>1/9/2007 7:30 PM</TD><TD vAlign=top width=500>Ford vs Kidd - who will record an assists first Both players must start game for wager to have action. Overtime counts towards wager. Official stats via NBA.com. Max wager $500</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=620 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=55>223</TD><TD width=300>TJ Ford </TD><TD width=65>+105 </TD><TD width=200></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=620 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=55>224</TD><TD width=300>Jason Kidd </TD><TD width=65>-135 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I just thought it was funny cuz I never seen one like it before. Its basically a toss up were who is gonna get an assist first in the game I guess

Dallas up to -2 I think Jazz ML is a play even thoug its small change

If the Mavs had won last game, and the line was a point or so higher, I would be on this. I think 135 or so would be good, and it's almost there. Perhaps by gametime I'll be on this one with you.

Thanks DuY! GL to you, too!

Supersav said:
I just thought it was funny cuz I never seen one like it before. Its basically a toss up were who is gonna get an assist first in the game I guess

Yeah, it's kinda like who's going to score first...has something to do with the tipoff...

It's not the sort of thing I tend to dabble with.

ML dog record: 45-70 +14.09 units

What's up redbearde? Rolling with you the Jazz and Cavs.

Utah +137
Cleveland +143

Good luck to us.:cheers:

I think I'll be joining you on the Jazz. Like the Cavs as well, but is there really that much value with the Cavs with their road woes? I know they've turned them around recently, but I still have some doubts. I was hoping for something larger. GL.

I was expecting less with the Cavs...anyway, I would give the cavs a 45% shot.......60% if they were at home. so 145 is a deal in my mind.

ymmv

redbearde said:
ML dogs: 51-89, 36.43%, -1.545 units
spreads: 67-61-7, 49.63%, +20.904 units

Pistons -3 (+105) 2 units
:cheers:

Hate seeing you go against the mamba,

I did not take the Grizz ML....I am not against the Mamba. In the post above, I mentioned that those were the current numbers, but I wanted 140ish or better to begin considering it. It never got there.

So, I didn't bet the grizz tonight.

oh my God...Seattle just fucking gave up. They cut it to single digits with 2 minutes left and didn't even try. They just gave up....wtf was that?

sholda took the grizz bearde that was money sucker bet all day on dem fakers

Supersav said:
sholda took the grizz bearde that was money sucker bet all day on dem fakers

Um, yeah. If Memphis doesn't have a 46pt quarter, then they lose that game. I don't bet on getting a 46pt quarter.

:shake:

naw they was down 5 at half the line was lakers -2 dont tell me u didnt think that was a sucka bet?

Back