NBA ML dogs 1.4

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML dogs: 49-85, 36.57% -1.645 units
Spreads: 62-50-7, 52.1% +32.764 units

Hornets +326

no spread plays tonight. I might play the Kobes ML, too.

Lakers ML is all I see here. Tough to play against Detroit in this spot after losing 3 straight, and 2 totally pathetic defensive efforts in those last 3.

Yeah, I just saw your thread. Good Health with the stones. If sheed plays like shit again, and if the pistons don't increase their defense, then the Hornets may be competitive, and without Chauncey, they might just win. Seems to me the play is either Pistons chalk or Hornets ML. I don't disagree with your analysis, but I think my risk/reward is good enough at 3 and a quarter.

I'm waiting on the Lakers. maybe I can catch 2:1 there.

Kwame is not a huge loss. If Smush can put up damn fine numbers again to give some semblance of a second threat to complement Kobe, then they can be competitive with almost anyone.

Still, I want a bit more than 190.

that didn't take long.

Lakers +217

fuck.

I was too slow

angry.gif

Last edited:
GL Man. Card looks alot more enticing for tomorrow. I'm still confused by the Lakers spread. Something tells me the Kings win by 10, but that's only because I'm so confused by the line movement.

i typed that in before I actually managed to confirm the wager.

I do not currently have a Lakers wager.

I would like the lakers a lot more if I had gotten the wager in. It was like pinny was refusing to let the confirm keystroke through. I fucking tried it twice...

Back