NBA ML dogs 1/23

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
Wizards +148.96
Pacers +160.72

I hate it when I lose value over night, but I really do think these are good shots. Maybe I go 1-1? ...course, 2-0 would be nice.

I also have the Kings -2. wish I coulda got it last night. I'm only using 2 books right now, and BM wasn't offering a line on this one.

Bobcats will incapable without Wallace 100%, they have no decent backup forward that is not injured.

Bobcats will incapable without Wallace 100%, they have no decent backup forward that is not injured.

I dont know what to make of Charlotte these days . Not sure if there headed for a slide or what. They did host Boston without Wallace and led most of the way before Allen hit his miracle three. Look for Jared Dudley to start . Nothing more then a FYI.

On monday I wanted to give you a heads up on Minnesota @ GSW as a value play. Today I would recommend Minny again hosting Pho. Suns playing B2B and 5th in 7 days and have already lost @ Minnesota. Wolves playing much better past few games and look at the meeting in PHO on Friday. They killed the boards but Jaric attempted one shot ONLY and for some reason he seems to be key to there success. Gomes and AJ are playing well...:cheers:

thanks SN. I would consider the wolves if they weren't just so bad......I'm tired of watching a 20pt lead evaporating time after time.

as for the Hawks...

Hawks +188.16

I tend to agree about Charlotte having trouble without Wallace, and not fading the Spurs in San Antonio is one of my peraonal rules. So is not playing timberwolves games at all, for that matter...

On monday I wanted to give you a heads up on Minnesota @ GSW as a value play. Today I would recommend Minny again hosting Pho. Suns playing B2B and 5th in 7 days and have already lost @ Minnesota. Wolves playing much better past few games and look at the meeting in PHO on Friday. They killed the boards but Jaric attempted one shot ONLY and for some reason he seems to be key to there success. Gomes and AJ are playing well...:cheers:

If Gomes puts up a game like last game, the pups have a shot at winning. Jaric controls the team, as much as I hate the guy...he is key for this team.

never would have thought bulls win without duhon, deng and gordon. team is beyond inconsistent.

Back