NBA ML dogs 1.20

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML dogs: 55-99, 35.71%, -5.8814 units
Spreads: 84-80, 48.55%, +10.5456 units

The only play I've hit so far is

Nets -3.5 (-110)

I plan on fading the Magic for what I think are short numbers for the next few games. They've been on a long road trip (including tonight), and it's about to get tougher. It's just a terrible spot for them, and as long as the Nets manage to show up and play fairly well, I think they'll be able to more than compete...

:beer:

NJ has been playing well but the Knicks almost came back and beat them last night, I think the nets have a problem closing the game on the road.

That could be. So does Orlando...And Orlando is in a far worse spot. Here's their recent schedule from their last win on the 10th.

1.10@GSW - W
1.12@ Lakers - L
1.13@ Phoenix - L
1.16@ OKC - L in OT
1.19 Home to Washington - L
1.20 @ New Jersey
1.22@ Cleveland
1.23 Home to Dallas

Yesterday, they had been home with no game for 3 days. First home game off a road tip. Today, they're at Jersey. Sure, no difference in time zone, but it is an awfully long trip off yet another loss...The Bullets is a pretty shitty road team who hadn't covered in several games, yet not only do they cover, they win outright rather handily.

In any event, I'm more concerned about NJ opening the game too shitty and not being able to climb out of the hole. We shall shee.

Yeah,

Good point, the traveling could wear on the majic, and they did get embarassed by the bullets last night, but that could give them more motivation to win, it just seems like NJ is due for a letdown after their little run of late. GL on your play i am staying away.

Nothing wrong with staying away. But I would have expected them to be more embarassed by their pathetic loss to the Hornets...and they didn't wake up to get it done last night.

Hey, I may well lose. that's part of the gig.

GL today, bro.

I think the Queens will either win outright or lose ATS...they're not the sort of team that competes and has a good shot each night. They either play well, Martin his his shots, ronron plays spectacular defense and drops 15 of his own...Bibby gets around 8-10 assists.......and everything flows like they're a championship team.

Or they suck and lose spectacularly.

I'm looking at a lot of situations like this today, and I'm thinking in terms of ML dogs right now.....Notably

Kings ML
Knicks ML
perhaps Grizzlies ML
Nuggets ML
JAzz ML

There's a lot of value in those at significantly better than 2:1...

also, seriously considering the Lakers Chalk...

well...okay...I'm dumb, I guess....I really don't understand this line.

Grizzlies/Clippers Under 221 (+101)

I will NOT be playing Memphis ML. I think the grizz are too unreliable right now anyway...and ESPECIALLY on the road. As long as 2nd chance points are held below 10, I really do think the Clippers will beat the grizz rather soundly.

Memphis is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games on the road
Memphis is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
LA Clippers are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games at home

the following are not applicable because this memphis team is completely different now:

LA Clippers are 4-7-1 ATS in their last 12 games when playing Memphis
LA Clippers are 4-11 SU in their last 15 games when playing Memphis
LA Clippers are 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 games when playing at home against Memphis
LA Clippers are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against Memphis

i lean Toward These:

ATLANTA. INDIANA. BOSTON. SACTO. NAWLINS. ORLANDO. DENVER. CHICAGO. GOLDEN.

redbearde seems we line Up on SACTO And DENVER.

'an_horse'

Thank you gentlemen. I will be ecstatic to win 2 of my ML dog plays...perhaps we can both have a nice day today, eames.

$inmywallet, GL to you, too!

A couple of random notes:

BOSTON is 8-1 ATS on NO REST.

<>

ORLANDO is 9-3 ATS As ROAD DOG.

<>

UTAH is AWAY OPEN AWAY AWAY

while CHICAGO is rested And doesnt play Tomorrow.

<>

CLEVELAND is AWAY AWAY OPEN AWAY AWAY

while GOLDEN is rested And doesnt play Tomorrow.

<>

Good LUCK Today Gang.

'an_horse'

redbearde said:
well...okay...I'm dumb, I guess....I really don't understand this line.

Grizzlies/Clippers Under 221 (+101)

apparently I'm not all THAT dumb....200 was where I thought the game would go....

Redbearde, I'm rolling with you on Utah tonight, got them at Matchbook just now at +256.

Good luck to us:cheers:

thanks antmagic. A close-up of her tits would be nice as opposed to spreading her cooch...

Good win for us, Macdamn!

come on Denver...pull this one out...

I'm not sure what the fuck George Karl was smoking to decide to run a play that puts the ball in CAMBY'S hands for the final THREE POINT SHOT with no time left...but whatever.

in the subsequent OT (of course they went to OT...duh), the Rockets couldn't hit ANYTHING, and the Nuggets could not miss. This caps off a 3-1 ML dog day....all at better than 2-1. This fucking excellent. I'm finally positive in ML dogs again.

On top of that, I did 2-1 in spreads - stupid bet on the Lakers at even money...and most promising for my outlook, I saw things as they happened and made wagers appropriately. HURRAY.

hope everyone else made some money today!

money;

ML dogs: 58-100, 36.71%, +0.8786 units
spreads: 86-81-9, 48.86%, +11.5556 units

awesome Red...I thought hard about just ML on my 3 spreads as dogs of 6.5 and 7....shoulda..damn

Great night..great thoughts in thread....in genereal nice job capping

Thanks guys. I will very likely take Sunday off. I'm not sure I'll have time for the NBA until later this afternoon...and that's if the freezing rain doesn't trap me at church...

wheeeeeee

Back