ML Parlay+297

Sixers
Pacers
Hawks
Heat
Lakers

1.5 units

​Thread record 10-12 -3.45 units

thanks hulu 1-3 last time out. Can't seem to break out, but if history is any indication things will turn around. Hopefully it starts today with....

Pistons-105

Nets+1.5

Bucks+4.5

Bucks/Bulls o95 1sth

Nuggets/Jazz u200

3 units each

Fading the Blazers otr, banged up Aldridge vs what I think is an improving frontcourt, methinks the Stones get it done here. Knicks really haven't faced a slower paced defensive minded team in a bit, would think the Nets look to slow the pace to a crawl, and try and get the sloppy w. Motivation all around for both teams, I really wouldn't put too much creedence to any motivation angle. Both teams want the win. Bucks lost a close one at home to Chicago, I like them to keep it close in a better shooting performance than the last outing.

The early NBA has been tough on me too. We'll get it turned around.

Agree on the Pistons. Line has been steadily moving toward the Blazers so I'm waiting it out. But I think Detroit is the right side of that one.

Good luck tonight

thanks guys....looking to build on a positive Monday with

mavs/sixers o193

suns-2.5

wolves pk

3 units each

3-0 Tuesday, back at it tonight with

Nets+3.5

Bucks+2

Raptors+10

3 units each

Wiz ML
Spurs ML
Nets ML
Bulls ML
Clips ML

+1221

1 unit

thread record 23-19 +20.46

Heat-5-120

Nuggets-115

3 units each

Not often I'm on both faves, but here I have to do it. Spurs have been playing great team ball, but I think they go down tonight. Big lean to under but I think there could be added value waiting till the half- Spurs scheduling spot could lead to a 2ndh under. Lean to over in the late one, but it's square city.... GLTA

ty BAR, definitely feel like I'm getting into the groove......

Wolves+3.5

Bulls-3.5

Heat ml/OKC ml/Grizzlies ml (+100)

3 units each

2-1-1 yesterday

Knicks/Heat o200

Mavericks+145

3 units each

I think the total opened that high for a reason, think they get over the total. Been looking for a time to start fading the Suns and I think it starts tonight.....

Good Luck lex, ouch with the nets at 8.5 but I don't think they will have a probably with that spread either.

Back