NBA Leans and Plays for Hump Day

nawlins51

I bet Basketball
Well been laying low for a while. Still lurking though. I have hit a few games. Hit the Bulls last night just not posting due to my slump.Well here we go again.

Final Leans

Final Plays

Cavs + 3 2 units Loss
Bulls +7 2.5 units Loss

Last edited:
What's up Nawlins. You know me as "parabola" on the other place. Good luck tonight

How have you been doing in the NBA . I was cruising along and last week I got brutalized in the NBA and in football too.

What's up Nawlins. You know me as "parabola" on the other place. Good luck tonight

How have you been doing in the NBA . I was cruising along and last week I got brutalized in the NBA and in football too.

Whats up man. You been doing good bro. How is the car dealership been. Thinking of buying one soon.

Anyway glad to see you here.Its a lot better around these woods and the people here are intelligent.

Yeah I was abused last week in college football. I lost my only game I played and the NBA I took some horrible defeats. In the NFL I hit my Broncos bet and the Bulls last night. So I ran into a little slump and chilled for a few days on posting my plays.I think the main reason I lost a few in the NBA is because I started to early. Usually like to have each team with 9-12 games played so I can get some stats.I am not a trend guy so I need cold hard stats.

Man I am glad your here. You can PM me if you didn't know already.

I'm thinking "over" 196 in the Hornets game tonight for sure.

I am also thinking about Denver +1, and maybe , just maybe the sad rec league Clippers -1

Steed thanks bro.Love the avatar.

Pat - Stay away from the Clipps.I think OKC at home tonight takes care of these bitches.I would not play an over on the Hornets until they get their shit together offensively.

Marlo - Play it bro.Play it so we can bitch together.

Buki - I am getting close to getting on OKC. Haven't locked it in as I expect the line to keep going up.For some reason everybody has liked the Clipps all season.Don't know why but they do.

Adding

Bulls +7 2.5 units

This MOTHER FUCKER BETTER HIT ARE THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY. I AM SICK OF TEAMS JUST FUCKING GIVING UP ONLY 10 GAMES IN THE SEASON. AND MY HORNETS SUCK A FAT COCK<>

That Cavs game is what will frustrate NBA bettors at times. They really played excellent despite James not best effot and had 13 point leads a few times. Granted, Detroit just "D"ed up in the 4th. They are starting to show that turn on the defense they have been known for. Thats good to see as a fan. Trust me Nawlins, was hitting myself for three qtrs for not betting CLE.

That Cavs game is what will frustrate NBA bettors at times. They really played excellent despite James not best effot and had 13 point leads a few times. Granted, Detroit just "D"ed up in the 4th. They are starting to show that turn on the defense they have been known for. Thats good to see as a fan. Trust me Nawlins, was hitting myself for three qtrs for not betting CLE.

Well BAR thank god you didn't play it. I had a smile for 3 quarters and was ready to punch my dog for 1 quarter but I didn't.I love that little bastard.

Back