NBA is difficult but tonight I will try these

0-2 is terrible.

in game i caught the pacers but at that point the game was done. I havr to spe nd time digging on the NBA. College hoops is up soon but that takes until January to get great results.

0-2 is terrible.

in game i caught the pacers but at that point the game was done. I havr to spe nd time digging on the NBA. College hoops is up soon but that takes until January to get great results.
Reg season NBA has never been a thing for me, trying it here and there this season but find myself needing to find favorites in good situations. Not much a fan of laying points in any sport but I don't have some kind of formula to attack NBA any other way.

Reg season NBA has never been a thing for me, trying it here and there this season but find myself needing to find favorites in good situations. Not much a fan of laying points in any sport but I don't have some kind of formula to attack NBA any other way.
thanks for the comment im trying to get things on paper and find one i can count on. so far nothing trying a few others

away dog and opponent previous season playoff games >0 is where i began and game number early in the season. looking to fade last seasons streaky playoff teams.

playing halves or in game lines tonight:

1st half Pacers loss
1st half Nets win, no futher play needed
in game line Pacers win. best case 2-1 on these 2 games

probably so but having a plan and eliminating games is a good way to start
Moreso than any other sport I need a number in NBA and like all sports I love having a fade list

Also changes the game with promotions, tonight is an example. Got a 33% bonus from DK on the Lakers/Nuggs game where I capped Denver ML at -120. Wouldn't go above that...at HT they were -140 on ML but the promo took it down to -105 so I bet it. Win or lose, it got to an acceptable number whereas it never would have without the promo.

Crazy times we live in.

its very good early in the season but it can run hot and cold
With SDQL imo it's just best to stick with your formula but I'm as far away from an expert with that as possible

Doesn't matter the sport, I'm not a trends bettor unless something like a rivalry is involved. But if you stick to it and have a floor and ceiling, I've seen trends work for some.

BOL!

well i havent used it much because its a bit difficult for me to set some lines but in general betting ALL sprts having a dog that will be a favorite next game is something that is special for winning.

just the opposite works as well Betting against a favorite that has a big game next in which they will be a dog next is great
and the best scenario is when both happen

The away dog will be a favorite and the home favorite will be a dog

Back