Nba Injury News Wednesday

EHS49

Pretty much a regular
Mike Miller (back spasms) shot around during a pre-game workout on Tuesday and will likely play in Wednesday's game against the Nets.
"We're trying to get him ready to play," coach Marc Iavaroni said. "He's pain free. It's just a question of being game ready." Miller has missed seven straight games, all losses. Juan Carlos Navarro will likely shift to the bench if Miller starts the game, but either way he's losing value.

David West was noticeably limping and did not participate in Tuesday's practice after spraining his left ankle on Monday night. He will be a game-time decision on Wednesday against the Hawks.
The fact that he was limping around doesn't bode well for his availability, and the Hornets have no reason to rush him back against the struggling Hawks. Melvin Ely and Hilton Armstrong will see increased roles if West can't play.

Linas Kleiza is questionable for Wednesday's game against Phoenix after "landing weird" during Monday's practice and aggravating the left ankle he first sprained on February 19th.
Nuggets coach George Karl thinks that Kleiza will play, but Kleiza says he is at "about 60 percent," adding,"We'll see how it feels." He's little more than a borderline option in most leagues right now, so at 60% there's no incentive to start him.

Cavaliers guard Delonte West missed practice on Tuesday after a death in his family. He is questionable for Wednesday's game and will likely be a game-time decision.
The Cavaliers are thin enough at point guard that Damon Jones will see a ton of minutes if West doesn't play. The Cavs square off with the Bulls on Thursday, so with any luck he'll be back by then.

Orlando Magic guard Keith Bogans played 25 minutes on Tuesday despite a painful, strained stomach muscle.
"I thought he [Bogans] looked very uncomfortable out there," coach Stan Van Gundy said. "We'll have to see tomorrow if it's getting better, staying the same or getting worse. If it's worse, then we've got to get him out." If Bogans sits, Maurice Evans should play big minutes by default.

T-Mac thinks dirk should be suspended for the flagrant foul he laid on AK47.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/5593170.html

I wonder if some scum-sucker sportswriter asked the question as opposed to McGrady giving out a spontaneous opinion...

I personally agree with T-mac. I think it's not unlikely that the league WILL suspend Dirk for a game....

I also think it'd be dumb to fade the Mavs for that game....

Back