NBA Injuries @ Issues Tuesday

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
Jerry Stackhouse started for the Mavs on Monday. Looks like Avery is still trying to figure out a starting lineup. Not that it helped the Knicks who were crushed by 29...heh.

Andre Miller fell on his ass and seemed to hurt his back during the Celtics game. He played through it, but keep an eye out for him to rest...

Allen Iverson played through a fractured finger.

"[It's] just sore," Iverson said after the game. "[It's] throbbing some, which I expected. I was hoping to get hit on it to see how it would respond, but I never got hit on it."

Don't count on him for practice, but I wouldn't count him out for their next game.

;)

Carl Landry missed another game to rest his swollen knee.

"The doctor said it looked even better than he thought it would look, so that's good news," Landry said.

My guess is he'll be back shortly.

jr "bend da rim" smith continues to play for his big contract that this summer will bring. dropping 22 on 9 of 13 shooting and grabbign 6 boards in 28 minutes vs manu and the spurs.

nothing wrong with a man-crush. perfectly healthy.

im looking to find a nice JR Smith rookie card. :)

Chris Bosh's knee is still screwed up. On Monday he said it's hardly improved, and he's not going to play tonight.

http://www.thestar.com/article/332089

Tonight in LA is probably going to be one of those 20 to 40 pt Laker victories - LA should dominate inside and outside all night long.

...I'm still no laying that chalk. I hate DD chalk.

Andrei Kirilenko's hip is apparently feeling better.

http://www.sltrib.com/jazz/ci_8530480

Andrei Kirilenko practiced Monday morning, took the team charter to Chicago at noon and might play tonight when the Jazz open a critical four-game trip against the Bulls.

Wouldn't shock me at all to see him play tonight. He's been upgraded from doubtful to questionable.

Jerry Stackhouse started for the Mavs on Monday. Looks like Avery is still trying to figure out a starting lineup. Not that it helped the Knicks who were crushed by 29...heh.
Thats two straight games that hes started and Avery said he will continue with that. He likes starting the game with Stack's size at the 2 guard.

yeah I know Red... the thought of having to watch Smush makes me sick.

I've run out of words to describe this season

B4B, clips fans have had to suffer a lot this season, but Smush would be a horrible move for next season. Let's hope they forget about him, and send his ass over to Europe.

Back