NBA Injuries & Issues for Tuesday

Raymond Felton returned to action on Monday.

he played over 35 minutes, hit 3 of 6 shots and 2 of 2 from 3pt land for 23 points. He also had 4 rebounds, 8 assists, and a steal.

looks like he's doing okay...

Pau Gasol returned to action on Monday and the Grizz got creamed by the Mavs on a B2B.

he had 13 points and 5 rebounds. not exactly what the Grizz needed.

JR Smith got knocked on his ass last night.

he hit 5 of 12 including 3 threes before moseying to the locker room.

Chris Paul played brilliantly yesterday ending with 23pts, 9rebs, 17 assists, 2 steals, and a block.

The Hornets manhandled and embarrassed the nuggets.

and the Hornets are looking scary good right now. It's great to see Peja healthy again.

Tony Parker's been wearing himself out fucking Eva Longoria recently. Cus he's sucked ass the last couple games. He couldn't hit water from a boat in Utah on Monday going 1 of 7 from the field. He had 3 rebounds, and he had 3 assists and 4 turnovers.

I hope he's injured because if he's not, I don't know what the hell his problem is.

Gerald Wallace is still shredding the lines this year.

Yesterday, he had 23pts, 6 rebounds, 8 assists, and 3 steals.

Stromile Swift returned to action Monday.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NBA&id=679

get this:

It must really be tough for Marc Iavaroni to deal with having both Swift and Darko Milicic on the same team. Maybe they can trade for Jerome James and Kwame Brown, and then sign Danny Fortson while they're at it. We're not sure there's a more disappointing pair of players over the last three years than Darko and Swift, and it's a miracle that they're on the same team.

:36_11_6:

It doesn't sound likely that Ben Gordon will play tonight.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/basketball/bulls/764170,CST-SPT-bull29.article

''I'm feeling better,'' Gordon said. ''I was able to do a little bit more ballhandling and [took] close layups. I still can't really shoot with it. I want to come back when it's 100 percent so I don't have to worry about it in the back of my mind."

emphasis mine. that's kinda key to his game, and if he can't do it, then it'd be more than a little idiotic to have him play.

thanks for the updates guys. I had heard about KG, but I didn't know about Ray Allen....

looks like Paul Pierce is going to have to carry the team. Thing is......he can.

Jason Kidd missed shootaround today.

that's not usual for someone who is going to play that night, but maybe he just wants to dodge the media.

anyone know the status of Ray Allen?

this is the best I can find.

Celtics guard Ray Allen is a gametime decision for tonight's game against the Miami Heat because he is suffering from the flu.

The Celtics will already be without the services of Kevin Garnett, who is set to miss his second straight game with an abdominal strain.

Totals been moving up and line went from 5 to 6 so that's why I am wondering

the Heat have some injury issues too.

line movement's going to be tough to analyze in that bizarre game.

yup red, that C's/Heat total is going nuts.

dropped from 185 to 182, this is after it went up from 184 to 185, all in the past hour

Back