NBA Injuries & Issues for Monday

Hey i know this isn't an injury, but word is mitchell isn't coaching tonight and wednesday due to a death in the family, you think this takes a toll on the dinos or they continue to play hard?

Just read that too, Mitchell is out for sure. Not sure though I have never played in the NBA, so I don't know how important the coach would be to the team?

Anyone know this info? May have to hedge out if they have no coach to set up the plays. On the positive side Mitchell was not good at calling plays anyways

Lol we get so excited we forget to read what you always beat us too.

Does this effect them Redbearde? Not sure if it will but I think the line has gone in teh Spurs favor now

dang the line went from +2 for raps to -1 for raps and back to +1 for the raps...

One of those angles you simply cant weigh. Unless your associated with the team and KNOW w/o a doubt how they will react. In general I think HC in all sports are no more then figureheads. The real coached tend to be the assistants. What you worry about is the familiarity with what to do in the 4th quarter in a tight game. Subsititutions , diagraming a play, etc would be what you worry about...so really your left guessing. I wouldnt think the effort at the NBA level would be effected..

Gerald Wallace confirmed out is interesting. They're a shell of a team without him. Not to mention its a home B2B after an away game @DET.

consider that it was a LUCKY thing for the Lakers to cover yesterday - they let the Heat cut a 17pt lead to 4 before the Heat was fucking around enough in the last seconds to get the lead back to 10.

I think the Lakers will win. ...you'll be hard pressed, I think, to find someone who thinks the kobes will lose.

but it might be by 6, and it might be by 26.

GL if you play it.

consider that it was a LUCKY thing for the Lakers to cover yesterday - they let the Heat cut a 17pt lead to 4 before the Heat was fucking around enough in the last seconds to get the lead back to 10.

I think the Lakers will win. ...you'll be hard pressed, I think, to find someone who thinks the kobes will lose.

but it might be by 6, and it might be by 26.

GL if you play it.

I don't think the Lakers will have trouble, Gasol destroyed the Bobcats while he was playing for Memphis and Kobe has his career highs against them.

is there a bigger pussy then McGrady? This guy will miss a week for headaches or girl problems. Fucken pansy.

Stephon Marbury.

an_light.gif

to add to the Mavs woes, Josh Howard hurt his ass while his shit was being pushed in at Philly tonight. He went into the lockerroom and received 'treatment', and then came back out to try to play.

VERY soon after, he left the floor again, and did not return.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I think the Mavs need Josh Howard more than they need Dirk (who also tweaked his back but was able to continue to play poorly). Keep an eye out for any upcoming chalk that the Mavs lay.

Back