NBA Injuries & Issues for Monday

Havent found too much. Orlando seems healthy. Bogans is sore and a game time decision. Hopefully Zaza plays for the hawks, they will need some fouls down low.

hahaha...let's just not inadvertantly start the Aaron Williams Nation.

honestly, I don't like anything today. I think all the faves will win, but I think the chalk is too much to eat.

If the Phoenix/Heat lines gets stupid and goes up to like 220.5 then I might take that under. Best thing to do is probably to take the day off.

Totally agree, about Aaron williams, there needs to be more albinos in the nba.

Peja Stojakovic (groin) and Morris Peterson (back) both missed Sunday's game with their injuries.
They'll be re-evaluated on Tuesday when a decision will be made as to whether they will play on Wednesday. Owners in weekly leagues will be rolling the dice by starting Peja this week. Julian Wright and Rasual Butler started in their place on Sunday, and may do so again on Wednesday. Dec. 10 - 10:54 am et

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports LeBron James (finger) is expected to return on Tuesday against the Pacers after sitting out the past five and a half games.
Larry Hughes returned on Saturday and there's a possibility that Anderson Varejao could also come back on Tuesday with James, making Cleveland at full strength for the first time all year. Cleveland is slated for three contests in Week 7 and it sounds like it's safe to get King James back in your active lineups. Dec. 9 - 9:25 am et
Source: Cleveland Plain Dealer

About time Lebron returned. He allowed the hawks to pass him in the standings.

NBA_Bargnani_small.jpg

Andrea Bargnani (knee) practiced Monday for the first time in more than a week and hopes to play when the Raptors face the Hawks on Tuesday.
If Bargnani plays, it will be the first time Toronto has had Bargnani, T.J. Ford and Chris Bosh in the game since Nov. 20. "The knee is getting better every day," Bargnani said. "Today I practiced normally and it was feeling good. I can try to play, we'll see (Tuesday)." Dec. 10 - 6:04 pm et

Rafer Alston is supposed to be back with the Rockets Wednesday.

sounds like he won't be playing tonight.

this from watching the pregame show.

Rockets @ Philly

Last game they played saw Houston give this 76ers team one of the worst crushings ever in the league. 124-74.

After Houston's shitass performance defensively in their last game, I expect them to step it up. Maybe Steve Francis can get into taking a few more shots too.

They also rebounded for shit yesterday, and I doubt that'll happen twice in a row.

I expect a lot of turnovers out of Philly.....the 76ers should be higher than kites after 2 wins in a row, and they come crashing back to earth tonight.

Houston is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Philadelphia
Houston is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games when playing Philadelphia
Houston is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
Houston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia

Philadelphia is 5-11 SU in its last 16 games
Philadelphia is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Philadelphia is 4-9 SU in its last 13 games at home

Rockets are 7-0 ATS in the last 7 meetings in Philadelphia.
Rockets are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
Road team is 8-1 ATS in the last 9 meetings.

Rockets haven't been good on the road recently, but they HAVE been good in Philly recently.

Rockets -6 (+101)

btw...this will be an interior game for Philly, and I expect a motivated Yao to dominate the paint on both ends.

Houston is third in three points made allowed in the league with 5.1 per game.
Philadelphia is third last in the league in three points made with 4.3 per game.

Back