NBA Injuries & Issues for Friday

Good stuff Red. I talked to BAR about getting us a parternship with insidehoops and or realgm. I think it would be beneficial for all of us if they had a scrolling info bar at the top of the forum.

Jeremy Richardson got called up by the griz from the nbdl. Kid has been doin serious work in the minors I expect him to stick around.

I am a little surprised some team hasn't made a push for Jalen Rose.

I expect a Payton type deal around midseason.
Im not sure if i like him in Boston. That being said they need a backup pg. House isn't a pg. Payton's ego might get in the way and stunt Raj's growth and confidence.

Chucky Atkins played well in his first game back last night, and he was instrumental down the stretch.

Denver has need a PG along with AI, and now they have one - should get scary here soon for the Nugs opponents.

Kenyon Martin left the Thursday game in the 3rd quarter with a strained right hamstring.

Keep an eye out for the upcoming games.

Marcus Camby hurt his back on Thursday night, but he didn't leave the game. I'm seeing questionable for Camby...keep an eye out for how he is just before gametime.

For Kenyon Martin, I'm seeing a doubtful.

<TABLE class=wire id=dgrdWire style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=date>12/21/07
06:41 PM</TD><TD class=title>Lineup Alert NBA </TD><TD class=text>Knicks G Stephon Marbury (personal) is NOT in tonight's lineup.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back