NBA Hump Day Action

Inspekdah

My man, Michael Jordan!
26-11 YTD

Alright looked over and don't love anything besides feeling good about the Hornets remaining undefeated and the Celtics probably won't lose to Ok City. What's that mean? Teaser action. (5-1 on the year I believe in these)

Boston -3/ Hornets -2.5 -130 9.25 Units to Win 7.50 Units

Will make a few more 1-2 unit plays. Will breakdown possible 1Q plays as soon as I get home.

HORNETS 2H -8 11 Units to Win 10 Units

Last edited:
check out Clev 1st quarter tonight.

I may be doing a few teasers as well tonight.

good luck Spek, nice start to the year.

Yeah Cle I think has won every 1Q.... know they did vs. Bos, CHA, and DAL. While the Bulls best 1Q was a tie in the opener vs. the Bucks at home.

Will def. fit my system... perhaps Lakers tonight as well although Clippers been playing well 1Q/1H.

Thanks man and GL to you as well.

Thanks bukii.

Adding:

Celtics -3 1Q -115 1.15 Units to Win 1.0 Unit

Cavs -3 1Q -115 2.3 Units to Win 2.0 Units

GL today, boston should kill but im a bit worried about the hornets for some reason although im sure they take care of business.

I'll be on the Bulls, Warriors, and Pacers tonight.

Hornets -8 2H 11 Units to Win 10 Units

They were down only 3 right before Bibby hit a 3 to end half....

Getting out rebounded and out shot by 13 attempts.

Like them to get right back into this early.

Thanks $OSO and Slug.

Chandler is playing, along with Peja... just being badly outrebounded.

Kings +1.5 2H 11 Units to Win 10 Units
Kings +1.5 2H -115 5.75 Units to Win 5.0 Units

Need this win way too badly to let up here. Grizz have faded on the road this year in the 2H

Lakers -10 2H 16.5 Units to win 15.0 Units

Said if I could get them at -6 or less game I'd pound it

On it also bro, watched first half, thinking lakers shot like shit and can beat this team in 2nd half--

a little letdown but we got a good game line now- I think we can do it

why are you betting 10-15 units on all your games? is your unit 1 dollar?

I realize I need to increase my unit amounts. Will do so shortly but like I've stated before I will pull them back later in the season... as of right now I am trying to take what I can while I can from the books and been doing pretty good.

I don't need to tell you my unit size other than I often need to place my bets more than once to avoid book limits.

I realize I need to increase my unit amounts. Will do so shortly but like I've stated before I will pull them back later in the season... as of right now I am trying to take what I can while I can from the books and been doing pretty good.

I don't need to tell you my unit size other than I often need to place my bets more than once to avoid book limits.

I understand, I'm just saying its less confusing to follow if 10 units was 2 units and 15 units was 3 units. Best of luck tonite/this season :shake:

Appreciate it man.

I intend to get back to 1-4 unit plays. But the $$$ amounts will remain the same.

Thanks for that Lakers play- I knew it was the right side, but I only played it because I saw you on it to be honest. Thanks a lot, I am going to start playing the NBA also--

I will watch and hopefully I can learn from you as you know this league- I am luckily 4-0 this year as I have throw a few bets in for fun so far lol-

Also is upstate newyork near Massina? Near the border to canada to Ottawa?

I will start following and watching games and look forward to discussing with you daily.

Also what book is the best for NBA? I am at Diamond and Bookmaker, I think you were there also? Is that where you got that 2nd qtr line?

Hornets did me good.

Grizzlies moosing my big 2nd play line... Kings up 18 with 6 minutes to go.

All Kings had to do was win by 6, they win by 5 missing a FT with 10 secs left and letting up an offensive board to allow the Grizz to lay it in with no time remaining and lose by 5!

Thanks for that Lakers play- I knew it was the right side, but I only played it because I saw you on it to be honest. Thanks a lot, I am going to start playing the NBA also--

I will watch and hopefully I can learn from you as you know this league- I am luckily 4-0 this year as I have throw a few bets in for fun so far lol-

Also is upstate newyork near Massina? Near the border to canada to Ottawa?

I will start following and watching games and look forward to discussing with you daily.

Also what book is the best for NBA? I am at Diamond and Bookmaker, I think you were there also? Is that where you got that 2nd qtr line?

Yeah mostly BM Sammy.

I'm not that far upstate... right in the Capital Albany.

:shake:

4-5 -12.65 Units on the night

tough night brother, I loved the Hornets 2nd half, but just couldnt do it. It looked great in the 3rd quarter (where NO is at its best) but then just died.

Bounceback this weekend.

26-11 YTD impressive.

Please go back to the MJ avatar. Really enjoyed looking at that.

Back