NBA GAME OF MY LIFE, until next time

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

Dallas +2 (550 to win 500)

i understand why they are a dog...phoenix is the one that has somthing still to play for...the home court...shit like that, whatever!

Dallas does not lay down, I've learned this by now...Dirk called the loss to phoenix earlier this season the worst regular season loss of his carrear. That loss spawned the only rough patch of play since the first week of the season for the Mavs and I'm sure they don't want two consecutive losses like that going into the playoffs against one of their biggest rivals. Anytime you can find Dallas as a dog this season, you MUST play them...make it a rule, i have...They are off a home loss to this team, this is possibly the strongest revenge team in the league...The line is off IMO b/c it's saying that Dallas is a 1-2 point favorite on a neutral court...I believe them to be a 5-6 point favorite against this team. Nelson has exposed Phoenix's weakness defensivly. Everbody knoew that Nash couldn't cover anybody, but nobody was really utilizing it to it's full potential. Dallas is one of those special teams where everybody can pass, everybody can shoot, everybody even rebounds..Terry is a key to Dallas's success through the first 45 minutes of this game, the Mavs should get plenty of scoring to keep them even with the Suns throughout all their scoring barrages...Dallas's defense and Dirk's passion will carry them the final three minutes as Dallas wins the last few minutes by 5 or 6. And the margin of victory should be very simmilar. My largest play of this and any other season was the Dallas moneyline vs. Phoenix in the opening few games when they were winless and the Suns weren't any better. Down the stretch, I just feel it's a lot easier to bank on the team with the abillity to get some stops, and make the big shots! Dallas has an edge in both departments IMO...BOL

Back