NBA Futures

Dr.Wilde

Pretty much a regular
Detroit to win NBA Championship +850 (pinnacle) 5 units to win 42.5

I see a lot of value in this line. I will most likely hedge some of it around playoff time (assuming it goes down) and most of it when Detroit makes the finals (God willing).

Currently you can take Detroit to win Championship +850 at pinny and Detroit to lose Championship -740 at Matchbook, so their already is small value in the line.

Iam also looking to make a play on Pheonix to lose Championship or Pheonix to lose Western Conference.

For tonight I have Dallas -4 (+107) 4 units
quite simply Dallas doesn't lose often.

I will write more about my Detroit play later.

2-1 Thus Far +4.18 units

For today I will be riding LAC once again

LAC +8 -105 2 units
LAC ML +325 1 units to win 3.25 units

3-2 +5.08 units YTD

BIG Card Today a lot of games look really good to me.......

Utah -2 -103 4 units
Det -3.5 -102 2 units
T.O. Craps -5 -107 2 units

For saturday I m already jumping on a couple

New J -6 -105 3 units
San an -3 -105 3 units
I expect san an to blow out orlando tonight while houston struggles to get past Den.

I will also be capping Boxing and UFC this weekend so I will post those plays in this thread as a side note.

Yesterday posted went 1-2 for -0.2units. I actually had a play on san an and my Utah was +105 so I was in the black yesterday but I did not post.

4-4 + 4.89 units YTD

Today I played the san an under 189 for 4units but didnt post early so I will not count it to my overall record.

I feel confident in my two plays for today ....

New Jersey has had three days off, their coming off of three wins, their competing for a playoff spot, their at home, and playing against the worst the NBA has to offer. I think the line is inflated because of Bostons 2 wins against a beat up Houston and a NY team that doesnt play road games.

San an looking for eight straight, they've been looking good lately. Houston has won last three against san an but are minus Yao and have lost 3 of their last five. Mutombo had 22 rebounds last night but the will be gassed tonight being that he is 58 and playing extended minutes. McGrady looked good last night but dont expect it tonight on the back to back. Its time for San an to make a statement againts a team that has beaten them in their last 3 and show that they are the best in the NBA.

I m adding a play for tonight
LAC under 185.5 -103 2 units

Boxing tonight I will be taking Allen Green +201 for 2 units but will not add this to my record. I will make a thread in the boxing section. I also have plays for MMA tonight.

personally i think teh cavs at 20 to 1 the day of the trading deadline was the best value out there and look for them to represent the East this year. lebron will get his calls against them come May. should be a great series.

for some reason i have this feeling cleveland goes deep this year. i will most likely hedge if they get to the finals and come out + money regardless of the final result.

Went 3-1 yesterday +5.79units but as I said earlier, I will not count the SAS under play to my record because I don't know if the line I got was available after I posted, though it may have gone up after Tony Parkers injury was announced. Therfore......

YTD 6-5 +6.68units

Also on the Detroit under. Very hard to understand looking at upcoming detroit games why they would run tonight. GL

Ouch, that's a bad loss on the Kings. It's too bad you didn't shop around because -4 was out there for the taking. I had +4.5 on Indy and I was one lucky bastard. The Kings were the right side in this game and I wouldn't take +4.5 again if they played tonight.

Good luck tomorrow!!

Life is dandy when you've been recognized by Handy!!

+13.16 units YTD
Thursday ORLANDO-2 4units
Orlando has won both meetings with Chicago this season, Howard will be too much for the bulls to handle, Hill expected to play, Chicago on a back to back.

what does winning the previous games have to do with anything? We saw that angle last night with Chicago...

YTD +9.16 units
Saturday
Cleveland +1 +102 4 units
3 team teaser Was-1/San an-6/Utah-4.5 2units to win 3

YTD + 11.24units
SUNDAY Day of the Teaser
2 team teaser DAL-1/Hou-3 4 units to win 3.33
2 team teaser CHI +.5/Dal-1 2units 1.67
2 team teaser CHI +.5/Hou-3 2units to win 1.67

Back