NBA Friday...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
8-4-1 +14.40 units

Nice night last night. Easy winners will be taken at all times. I posted yesterday this play and here it is for confirmation. Honestly, no idea on Detroit game. I expect Cavs to cover but not playing it.

Houston -5.5 -110 3 units

Killing it man. Hope it continues as I'm also depending on those rockets. Lakers game 4?

I do believe Lakers game 4. I only saw maybe 1/3 of game last night. Going to try and review it in a bit. That was a wait and watch game.

nice to be comin on strong in playoffs BAW

also think Rocks are too experienced and have the D along with a 1st round playoff chip on their shoulder and will stop the youngings from Rip City tonite and the series

The fat ass tout from Vegas? Nah

The screenname back in the day at Blankets(Covers), yuppers.

That's is where I was referring too, I used to follow your post back then, always wondered where you went to. Now I see most of the guys from there are over here now too. Hope the kiddies didn't follow you guys here.

That's is where I was referring too, I used to follow your post back then, always wondered where you went to. Now I see most of the guys from there are over here now too. Hope the kiddies didn't follow you guys here.

Its a much more mature, yet fun atmosphere.

We opened this up in July 2006.

you know you want to take the cavs..freaking pistons are selling tickets for 10 bucks and they emailed cavs ticketholders to buy a lot.

Line too big now Hunt

I know its the play but just can't pull trigger

Trying to stay patient.

Btw, here are Sat/Sun plays. Time is limited this weekend so these are already locked in.

Dallas-4.5 -110 2 units
LA Lakers -3.5 -110 4 units
Chicago -2.5 -110 4 units

I knew some bullshit would happen where you'd go on a ridiculous playoff streak and end up 50+ units and silence the haters.

I just threw 100 bucks in the account - I'm tailing. GL Big Al

Back