NBA Friday....

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
42-29-1 +29.18 units

Crazy game last night. Twent-two minutes of great Cavs ball followed by twenty-six of Magic dominance. Worked out well.

No write-ups yet(insert joke steed). Not gonna lie, had long night, ended up watching first three sets of Nadal semis(tells ya how late I was up). Anyways, targeted these last night and look good. Had Boston on radar for some time.

Boston -5.5 -110 4 units
Miami ML +130 2 units
Chicago -1 -110 2 units

Back in a bit

GL BAR. Do you know the status on Shawn Marion? I see him as questionable and Granger as probable but injury reports aren't worth shit these days.

As far as I know so far, Rip is questionable.

I doubt he will play. He re-injured that hammy in 2nd qtr at Minny. Kinda one of the keys to his game.

Looks like a 3-0 night to me...

I wonder what your career Pistons fade record is? 70% is my guess.... When BAR fades his boys, I listen... tailing your big one...:popcorn:

BOL BAR

Great hit on Orlando last night.
Very nice run going on. I see another winning night.

That was way too tight for comfort. Detroit played very well on the defensive end. Leaving PP on bench too long and Rondo's missed layup I thought may cost us.

Tell you what, I would have been mad to lose when the other team never had the lead once.

Indiana was just lights out tonight. Nothing you can do there. Hopefully finish strong with Chicago. Their 4th qtrs do concern me but I like this spot here.

That game by the way is one reason betting the NBA can drive you batty. That Celtics team is a dozen points better than the Pistons right now, but they started basically sleepwalking in the second quarter.

No wonder it's so hard to watch this league.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still thankful for the win (thank you, Gambling Gods), but yuck.

LOLSSS at this sacramento team...that has to be the worst 15 minutes to start a game that i have ever seen an nba team play lols

joepublic, who you on in the superbowl?

I told you about the money you'd make if you tailed Crunch and ddk, or at the very least, threw a few extra units on the plays they agreed with you on. Way to smarten up and join the money train.

money;

:cheers:

Thats the middle of the NBA season Joe. Dog days are rough. Also the NBA in general.

In a way it's what makes the NBA fascinating and so different than college. The NHL has this phenomenon as well, entire months of the season that are completely meaningless unless you drop a disproportionate amount of games.

But how can you expect people to pay for this stuff night in and night out?

After Greg Popovic pulled his starters against the Lakers the other night going into the 4th the next day sports radio was all over the top about him quitting and all that. And yet, he does that all the time. Because the regular season just doesn't matter.

No wonder these games are hard for you, BAR (and others), you have to take into account the 'hey, that team may simply lay down tonight for no real reason' angle all the time. That on top of straight capping the game? Ugh.

But it's what makes Orlando from last night such a good call. Putting in on the only team that you basically know won't quit and, if you're lucky going against the team that might take the opportunity to lay down late.

ya thx bar...i'm reading his thread now, i see he wrote quite a bit...i guess i should've gone to the appropriate forum b/f asking lol...bar, who's that in your avatar...i know i've seen him b/f

He likes Zona Tazz

He does. I'm not through the roof about it, but I do like 'em. But if they get to Kurt Warner early you may find me loading up on Pittsburgh at the half because once Kurt Warner turns it's like leaving quacamole out too long, it gets real ugly, real quick.

who's crunch and ddk, bar is the premiere nba capper no doubt...killa prolly being sarcastic as usual lol

I was given the avatar Tazz.

Its Aaron Neville.

An old joke from the mod forum. Santacapper style.

2nd half play....

Nawlins -6.5 -115 2 units

Rarely play 2nd half plays and not great at them. But I think this has a very solid shot.

Best of luck.

Safe to say, another 2nd half play bites the dust.

New Orleans just brutal this evening. Cannot even put up 40 points in second half against the worst defense in the West. Paul was brilliant and I thought his third qtr surge would get the rest of the team going. Horredndous offense and too much Maggette.

Bulls up 20 after 3 in Sacto. Barrin ga major collapse should be a solid evening.

Ur making the bookie's ass hurt bar - think he's going to start thinking I'm cheating some how lol!!!thx man!!!

i dunno what happened in that hornets game

i was feelin them for the second half as well as the second half over for a little more...

safe to say, neither hit

oh well....cashed the celts and second half heat line

nice work bro

never in doubt weeno.

need to change my avatar to aaron neville. ... improves capping skills.

Back