NBA Friday...

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

08-09 Record 6-3-1 (+$530)

New York Knicks +11 @ Atlanta Hawks (110 to win 100)- I'm looking for a solid effort from the Knicks after being completely dominated by the Cavs for their second loss in a row. I expect Harrington to duel with Johnson all night long and when he's hot, the Knicks are competitive. Duhon and Lee's consistancy as of late should compliment Harrington tonight and could propel them to an unexpected win st8 up IMO. Atlanta is the kind of team that the Knicks can compete with, small teams with talent guards can get beat. Big rebounding teams with a legitimate center pose BIG problems for them obviously.

New York Knicks/Atlanta Hawks OVER 215 (330 to win 300)- My strongest play of the night. Looks to be a shootout and I wouldn't be surprised for 25-30 point nights from Johnson and Harrington. Lot of quick jumpers, lots of quick threes, some nice penetration tot he lane and very little defense when they get there. You're gonna see a LOT of three point attempts tonight from two of the better 3pt shooting teams in the league. Doubt Nate's gonna play, but it'd be some nice added value if he shows up as well.

Indiana Pacers @ Cleveland Cavs -11 (110 to win 100)- Just gonna keep running with the Cavs @ home until they burn me. They're winning by an average of over 15 points per game @ home and still perfect on the season. They had a nice easy run against the Knicks their last time out soo I gotta take a shot.

BOL

I need to know why I wouldn't lay the points with the Lakers tonight?...lol

for that matter I need to know why I haven't taken the Trailblazers getting 8 vs any team in the league right now?

Gl BILL! That over NY was the line I was waiting for tonight. I don't think atlanta's defense is that good if theres any at all.

Good luck Bill. Can't say I like your picks, but you cant say it about the whole card tonight, just can't find almost any value. Hope you hit all three!

both sides might end up being very unpopular...but the board seems to be in consensus about the total...which I feel strongly about

all depends on if the Knicks are hitting there shots tonight. Jefferies will play but not Nate Hawks play decent d though

ugh, needed 104 in the second half...didn't even get close, then Harrington coulda bailed me out and didn't realize how open he was...brutal....

2-1 (-$130)

Back