NBA Friday

frankiegotti

Power Boat Enthusiast
YTD: 52-29

Leans:

Detroit for the spread, they are a febuary team.

Washington Over

Sacramento Over

It's a lot of leans, but i'm sure half i will back off once the books release the numbers.

Plays:

Boston Over 189 Double Play

Last edited:
what do you think about lakers/magic 212? i think that's a bit high. was projecting 206 207.

what do you think about lakers/magic 212? i think that's a bit high. was projecting 206 207.

i was thinking about 202, with the relative new commming of gasol and the fact that there hasn't been much offensive congruency yet. So the lakers are untouchable by me until about a week or i get some type of relevant information to do some type of consistent regression analysis on.:cheers:

Hey Frankie,

Check out the Pissed Ons 3rd quarter stats. That's where they make their move in most home games. I've had enough backdoor covers with them. BAR will concur. I'm on them -3 in the 3rd tonight. I'm so snakebit, I can't post a new thread for anything. It's been a jinx. So, if you don't mind I'll just post in your thread for a while.

Good Luck tonight, and remember.....

Hey Frankie,

Check out the Pissed Ons 3rd quarter stats. That's where they make their move in most home games. I've had enough backdoor covers with them. BAR will concur. I'm on them -3 in the 3rd tonight. I'm so snakebit, I can't post a new thread for anything. It's been a jinx. So, if you don't mind I'll just post in your thread for a while.

Good Luck tonight, and remember.....

lol, i don't mind if you post in here. Thanks for the info. I remember when i first came over here, it was when your site ( i apologize i don't remember the name) and CTG merged. Also, what site would you recommend for researching games that have stats broken down by half and/or quarters? Thanks in advance:cheers:

I may be trying to hedge 4th quarter total if this one dosen't work out. It will depend on how the 3rd quarter plays out.

Back