NBA Friday

You think we'll see anything higher than 4.5? I'm guessing Dallas beats Boston...
Nah....that would infer 10.5 @ Dallas and the line earlier this year was Dallas -7 I believe when Detroit rolled them.

Nothing higher.

I'll have my full write-up on this game later tonight(yes..2 days prior)

BAR,

the fakers lost 7 straight already, they r on b2b and giving 7.5 pts. I know POr is not that great on the road, but they are 4-0 ATS last 4 meetings vs La, what do u think of Por +7.5?

thanks

GL w/ that. I had -13 in my head before the line was released. That's where I woulda hit it. But it looks like the Mavs should take this game now.

BAR,

the fakers lost 7 straight already, they r on b2b and giving 7.5 pts. I know POr is not that great on the road, but they are 4-0 ATS last 4 meetings vs La, what do u think of Por +7.5?

thanks

If LA wants to play defense they cover easy. The Blazers struggle against solid defense. IMO, LA games are no plays until we see the guys back for a few.

GL

Phoenix shooting lights out and Detroit with 5 careless turnovers...shaping up as a great game.

Fun watching the best pasing teams in league play each other.

Meanwhile the Mavs are tied with Boston

Detroit left about 5-8 points out there...Phoenix struggled late in qtr sans Nash

26-24 after one Suns

This is the kind of NBA game I love. Great startegy on offense both ways...good clean ball. Rasheed doing everything he can to Amare in post..and a few times Amare has hit just incredible shots.

Chauncey went out a few minutes ago....innocent play...could be a groin pull..Detroit playing solid defense in 2nd qtr while Phoenix cannot buy a three...Stons up 41-37 with 3:00 left....no word on Billups status

Detroit hold PHX to 17 second qtr points..

game is getting testy

Chauncey is questionable for 2nd half. I feel he won't play. Leg injuries hamper him. I also think this means he will be out a few games which fucks everything up.

Looking at second half line for possible hedge

I played Phoenic -6 -115 for a single unit

I doubt Billups comes back. Thats too big for a team on its last leg of a trip against the Suns. Nash will be much better than 9 points and 1 assist although Flip murray really played him well in 2nd qtr.

Basically if Detroit wins still make a profit.If Phoenix wins by 2 or more then everything juices out

what a sub for Billups...Flip Murray has gotten every loose ball..is hitting jumpers...finishing incredible drives and making Nash work..Stons up 5 late third...

great game

75-64 Detroit after 3..thanks to good defense and Flip Murray

Phoenix started third 8-10 shooting but managed only 21 points in the stanza

Flip Murray 23 pts and 7 sateals..Detroit with 43 bench points and showing Phoenix it still has a ways to go to beat playoff style basketball..what a show by the Stons...

Gonna be a 5-0 road trip in which they shoot over 50 percent for the entire trip.

Back