NBA Friday

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 58-42 (58%)

That Cleveland play was pure brilliance, and no I won't be signing autographs...

Toronto/Boston U190.5 (-110 @ Greek)
Milwaukee/Philly U189 (-110 @ Greek)

Hate the card tomorrow, so this may be all. A few points regarding the 4 teams involved in these totals. Boston's entire team is hurt. Milwaukee's go to guy on offense is Ruben Patterson. Philly's offensive "star" is Andre Iguodala. Unfortunately I have nothing insulting to say about Toronto, but 3 outta 4 ain't bad.

moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

LOL....Clevleand isn't dead yet son.

Watching the Sixers the other night...this is one of the most confused defensive teams I have seen in some time. Luckily the Bucks lack the skill players at this time to take advantage of this.

B.A.R. said:
LOL....Clevleand isn't dead yet son.

Watching the Sixers the other night...this is one of the most confused defensive teams I have seen in some time. Luckily the Bucks lack the skill players at this time to take advantage of this.

Agree about Philly on D. Milwaukee is just lacking ANY scorers though. I don't think this team can play a game right now without one quarter of like 14 or so. Read a quote by Stotts that said with the team in the shape it's in, every bit of their focus is on defense. Philly's no bargain on offense either.

Tell ya what...Iggy is liking being option one right now in Philly. He gets a lot of face up and drives to hoop. Defenses will adjust to him soon. Also, Ashton and Iggy have never had so many easy buckets at the cup[ with Andre Miller running the point...sadly...thats about all we can prasie the Philadelphia offense.

Cleveland leads the leastern conf? This team is miserable. Why didnt they make any offseason moves.. UGH

abcs said:
Cleveland leads the leastern conf? This team is miserable. Why didnt they make any offseason moves.. UGH

I knew they were bad when they lost to the Hawks earlier this year ;)

I like Iggy, alot. And I think he may one day be a 25+ point scorer. But for him to be thrust into this role of leading scorer now, I think it's way too early. He's good, but I think he's 18-22 points kinda good, nowhere near a high-scoring shooting guard like Redd and so many others.

Whaddaya think about the Totals now that they're down lower

187.5 Mil/Phi
189.5 Tor/Bos

I kinda was thinking that Mil/Phi might score well on each other. Mil amazingly is still putting up points and neither team is quite the juggernaut defensively. Milwaukee will put up a fight. I remember them going back and forth with Denver with those guys out.

lfhlaw said:
Whaddaya think about the Totals now that they're down lower

187.5 Mil/Phi
189.5 Tor/Bos

I kinda was thinking that Mil/Phi might score well on each other. Mil amazingly is still putting up points and neither team is quite the juggernaut defensively. Milwaukee will put up a fight. I remember them going back and forth with Denver with those guys out.

What do you mean they're still putting up points? They've scored 92 and 77 since losing everyone. And the 92 was against arguably the laziest defense in basketball.

thecakeoff said:
"This is just terrible," Rivers said of Allen's injury. "I think he's our emotional leader, gives us great spirit. As a coaching staff, we have really got to put our heads together and try to figure out a way to play without all these guys. We're going to have to slow the game down to a complete crawl to have a chance to win. We can't run. That's my first impulse."
http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/articles/2007/01/11/without_allen_celtics_fall_off_the_pace/

this might be bad news for the under considering all of them have probably realized it's best to tune out Doc if you want to be successfull

Back