New Jersey-----------42
Orlando---------------48 (Halftime)
Orlando -1.5 (1st Half)

Chicago----------------47
Seattle------------------51 (Halftime)
Seattle +1.5 (1st Half)

Good Luck,

Franky

good luck mob boss. I like that boston pick, always hate taking the Clips on the road with chalk.

nice one mr boss. say hi to the boyz for me. some of em recognize ya. im takin the beans too.

That Philly play is very tempting MB. Lately, Philly has been one of those teams that starts out strong from the gate and then falters later in the game and I think it goes without saying how poor GS plays on the road.

Frank,

How do you get numbers showing a SU Boston win? J/C.

I flipped a coin and Boston had heads. lol.

Just kidding. Its just what I came up with. The system i'm using has put almost $100,000 in my back pocket YTD. I'm not changing anything. The system gets better as the season goes on. Almost as if its learning as it goes.

Franky

I flipped a coin and Boston had heads. lol.

Just kidding. Its just what I came up with. The system i'm using has put almost $100,000 in my back pocket YTD. I'm not changing anything. The system gets better as the season goes on. Almost as if its learning as it goes.

Franky

That's what I was wondering....is it computer based system? Do you feed the final scores in and spits out numbers? Does it take into account situational aspects of the game?

Just lookin for some insight into what others are doing.:cheers:

That's what I was wondering....is it computer based system? Do you feed the final scores in and spits out numbers? Does it take into account situational aspects of the game?

Just lookin for some insight into what others are doing.:cheers:

Its much more complicated than that. It is computer based. Its fed with the last 5 years of NBA statistics and it takes account for min played per player, free throws missed by the last 2 min, likely hood of a coach having his players foul, and so on and so forth. The system tells you the score by the min, and its accuracy has blown my mine. It has been a project in work for 2 years now and its getting better as it goes. Believe me, sometimes i'm suprised at what it tells me, but i've learned to trust it. Its obviously not going to win every game. But as long as I place the same one unit wager on everything it tells me too, i'm racking up the units. And at 5k a pop, it makes for a vary profitable system. The two guys that helped me develope it call it "the boys down in the Island". You have probibly heard me refer to it as that.

Franky

I can't believe we went 1-1 on that stupid Philly game. What a pathetic 3rd qrtr by the sixers :(

I can't believe we went 1-1 on that stupid Philly game. What a pathetic 3rd qrtr by the sixers :(

Can't agree with you more. But the truth is someone somewhere is sitting back smiling thinking, "Damn I made a good bet going against the sixers". And he's right! He won. We lost. But here is the difference: Tomarrow we win. This week we win. This month we win. This year we when. And when its all said and done we will be sitting on a pile of money and hopfully that guys is keeping our bookie in business.

Back