NBA Friday Selections (-writeups)

ATLHawksBandwagon

Two-Shot Foul
Overall: 53-43 (+22u) SU 1-1 (+1.5u)

Going against everyone tonight with the Lakers (except for the public), don't think they have the luxury of looking ahead to Dallas, and Kobe will make sure they're ready playing in his hometown, coming off the 'unwarranted' suspension, and since they're on a 4 game losing streak. Last time he played there was 2005 so I'm not too concerned about those lackluster performances. The Lakers need this bad...

LAL -1.5
(2u)

Det -1
(2u)

Phoenix Over 209 (2u)

I think you should rethink that Lakers Play....A home dog that has been playing defense well, with a blossoming star starting to break out, against a less than stellar overvalued west coast let down machine....Koby cant save this team by himself..GL Like the other ones....

Can't get off it, wish everyone wasn't against me. Maybe a second blowout for me when we're on separate sides will make me learn my lesson. Just think the Lakers are a better team overall, need it more w/ four straight losses, and are specifically motivated for Kobe due to the suspension/hometown ... GL though

good luck tonight. I also like the lakers tonight they lost their last 4 and kobe exploded last time he came back from the 1st suspension. Philly has won their last few I do not think they can maintain their streak against western conference teams

Back