NBA Friday 13th lucky charm

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
NBA 2006/2007: 87 W-1 V-67 L +95.64 units

Warriors (-5) (1.96 @ Pinnacle) 6 units

I wanted to make a 10 unit bet today, but unfortunately I came home too late to post it, as the line has changed drastically and the value is slowly fading. We're talking about Warriors -3,5, currently sitting at -4,5 and going towards -5, I'm not interested in laying 5 points here, even though I was quite fine with the 1.59 ML option, and would've taken it with maximum stakes. I took Warriors -4 earlier in the day with 7 units
Sacramento have Brad Miller and Ron Artest doubtful, and the Warriors have a lot to play for, Sacto are just waiting for the season to end.

So if by any chance your book (local perhaps) has these odds, go for it.
In all seriousness I believe GSW will win by more than 10. Expecting something like a 104-116 type of game.
The Kings have lost 14 out of 18 and are playing really lousy right now, while the Warriors are inside the mix, they're fired up and motivated to win this one. I would be going on this one by 10 units if I managed to nail the better line.

Toronto (-6) (1.96 @ Pinnacle) 4 units

The Pistons will rest their big guns tonight almost probably, in worst cases scenario they're going to play for 20-25 mins. Toronto are usually dominant at home and even though I haven't backed them for a while, I think this should be a good spot for Canada's finest.
Especially if we know Toronto have something to play for, and I believe they impose their game early and win this one by double digits comfortably.

Leaning Chicago -10, Indiana ML (3.59), might take both for a unit.

:cheers: :drink:

Last edited:
A little nervous. Everyone including me likes the same sides. Hope we make money.

Back