penguins -120 2u (meatball tail) :tiphat:
det/orl U 93.5 2u (ATP tail) :tiphat:

spurs ML 2u (BAR tail) :hang:
spurs/hornets O 186.5 2u:hang:

ADDED: OVER 46.5 2ND QUARTER 2U (IN GAME):tiphat:
ADDED: OVER 46.5 3RD QUARTER 4U (IN GAME):hang:

BOL all.

Last edited:
^^^^^ marlo you would. you would root for me to go 1-3 or 0-4.

violin :4_12_12: :consoling1: :36_11_2:

Lets go EHS- we will be back! LEts get this party started, just going to deposit some more money to get ready for tonight, grab some lunch, and take pregame naps, I am unstoppable after pre game naps

haha. you crack me up meathead. i'm gonna hit the gym, get in some cardio play a lil ball and be back midway of 1st game. hockey starts early too eh?

I will have bets on both sides and totals tonight.

Probably even play the Pens, and I couldnt even tell you how hockey is played.

7:30 pm --- Hockey starts

7:00 basketball and 9:30 spurs game

Should be good I am pumped up, I need the action and to get on a good streak here, higher stakes= more excitement

I will have bets on both sides and totals tonight.

Probably even play the Pens, and I couldnt even tell you how hockey is played.

MARLO the Pens are solid as are the WINGS: This finals between the WIngs and PENS is very simple.

It is like 2 brawlers in a bar-- They are talking it out ready to brawl after closing. Pens and Wings walk outside ready to brawl, but their girlfriends the Flyers and Stars try to grab their arm and stop them. The Pens and Wings just throw them out of the way with one arm and send them flying. THen the Pens and WIngs get it on and start fighting til the death.

That it is what happening here I could not explain it any better bro. THe FLyers and Stars are the little girlfriends getting in the way of a heavy weight BRawl between the WIngs and Pens

Back