[[[nba Finals]]]

doublem9

Pretty much a regular
the finals...and greatest bet of the year

Celtics +160 series $3000

Game 1: Celtics -2.5

I see gasol being ineffective against the mean and passionate players in KG and Perkins. Lamar is the definition of 50 50. Imo lakers had a easier route to get here compared to the C's. What kobe can do Paul Pierce can do just as well minus 10% but thats good enough. One thing iam worried about is Mr. Rivers horrible fucking coach versus the great PJackson.

I have a future on the C's.....+2500.........

Thought it out and came to the conclusion to let it roll at least the first 2 games....... would be great to get something arround the +110 after the first 2 games to hedge my bet........
Cause out of the 35 combinations of results that make the Lakers champions, 22 combinations allow me to hedge in some sort of way, and only 13 mostly kill my bet.........

Plus there is an UNREAL ammount of love on the lakers.........

GL friend......

dude, i dont get how you think the lakers path was easier than the celtics.

hawks, cavs, pistons > nuggz, jazz, spurs ?

lol i also don't get how a laker fan is gonna be takin the celts for the series but i guess no matter what happens you'll be happy at the end of it :shake:

You took a team that hasn't been a dog all year at home catching points?

GENIUS!

iam very concerned that perk is out...but still think celtics close out here.
KG is a different animal at home his intensity isnt shown thru the stats but its different. pierce needs to be constant and whatever Ray pitches in is good enough...

fuck the fakers minus kobe+phil

Back