NBA Finals Plays (All at once, won't be playing game by game)

raems

Pretty much a regular
Game 1 - Warriors -6

Curry Finals MVP -120

Warriors Sweep +800 small
Warriors in 5 +325 small but bigger than sweep
Warriors -1.5 wins +130 medium size

I think that the best team ever only gets shook once in a title run, if at all. OKC has already brought that out of them, and frankly Cleveland doesn't have the defensive length to bother the Warriors shooting enough to win 4 games. On the other end, the Warriors' switchiness and experience against 3 point shooting teams in each of the first 3 rounds has prepped them pretty well for this Cavs squad. Don't think Cleveland can keep Kyrie and Love both on the floor during crunch time, and don't see the alternative Lebron/Frye/Thompson front line being sustainable either. Just think we see a coronation here, fact that one team has had a week to scout while the other has had 2 days to know who they're playing is a tiny advantage in Game 1 as well.

Curry MVP is simple, he didn't win last year and if they win this series something absurd has to happen for him not to win the second one, i.e. Thompson averaging 35ppg or Draymond averaging a triple double. Historical context dictates that if the Warriors win the series Curry wins the MVP.

Good luck guys, won't be on a ton during the finals. My OKC hunch and Game 6 under against the Spurs haven't worked out so I'm far from an oracle here, but feel like "well they have Lebron" is not worth nearly as much as people make it out to be in this kind of matchup.

The best of health, but for the record, the 1995-96 Bulls, the best team ever, didn't get shook at all in the playoffs. Went 3-0, 4-1, 4-0 then 4-2 after taking a 3-0 lead to start.

I made it a statement of fact due to their record, don't care for a subjective argument impossible to definitively quantify.

Back