NBA Finals Bets

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
As a fan of basketball in general and a fan of Lakers in particular, this is a great time. As a bettor I'm not so sure.
I don't agree with those who are confident in Lakers taking the title and I don't agree with those who are confident that Celtics will. I think that this series could go in so many ways, that anyone that is confident in this or other outcome, surely knows something I don't.
I think that Celtics got no chance without going small with Pierce and KG as 4 and 5 with Posey on the SF position and guarding Bryant, leaving Allen against Radmanovic/ Walton. But, I believe that Jackson will have to find answers of his own to KG.
Still, three bets tonight:

Under 191.5 - 14 series behind us and almost in every first game there was an Under. all three Boston first games ended that way, two out of three for the Lakers. Teams will play careful, Under is the way to go here.
Under 191.5 - 5 units stake

KG Over 10 rebound - Duncan took over the boards on both end of the floor against the Lakers and that is despite the fact that Lakers beat Spurs when it comes to rebounds. If Duncan did it, the same goes for KG.
KG Over 10 rebounds - 5 units stake

KG Over 21.5 points - 3 units stake - Not the easiest bet, but still, the best chance for easy points for the Celtics is KG and Doc knows that. If KG won't be dominant, Boston got no chance.

Best of luck everybody!!!

yah i wouldnt touch the over until the series goes to staples. you have to figure boston will dictate the tempo and there is absolutely no way they want to run with the lakers.

GL tonight and Go Lakers:cheers:

Good luck Divol, my book doesn't have KG props, so I can't trail you.

Hope the ball bounces your and KG's way.

:36_7_2:

KG Over 10 rebound - Duncan took over the boards on both end of the floor against the Lakers and that is despite the fact that Lakers beat Spurs when it comes to rebounds. If Duncan did it, the same goes for KG.
KG Over 10 rebounds - 5 units stake

KG Over 21.5 points - 3 units stake - Not the easiest bet, but still, the best chance for easy points for the Celtics is KG and Doc knows that. If KG won't be dominant, Boston got no chance.

On these 2

Divol,

:cheers::shake:

Divol,

:thumbsup:

:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:
:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

Shouldda go with UNDER wager too ! Dame -I start getting greedy !!!!LOL..

:cheers:

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Lakers to win - 5 units stake

I will try to hit two out of the three bets tonight and if I lose a bet, I believe that the same bet in Game 3 will be a winning one, so there little risk I believe and hope I'm right.​
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Boston</st1:place></st1:City> won by 10 points in Game 1, but the game was even and the lead went from one team to the other through out the game. If it wasn't for the last minutes misses by the Lakers, I believe they would have won the game. <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Boston</st1:place></st1:City> gave great game. Even the injury and the return of Pierce worked in their favor and <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Kobe</st1:place></st1:City> missed some incredible misses and yet, Lakers could have won.​
Tonight, unless <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Boston</st1:place></st1:City> plays even better game, Lakers should win it, but it will be a close call, as I expect it should be a close game. Still, the reason I pick Lakers over Celtics is that I believe that loss tonight and they will take the line in Game 3, so the risk is small here and the odds are nice.​
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Boston</st1:place></st1:City>, despite their defense and the fact that Lakers stopped on 88 points only, didn't win because of their efforts in the defense, but rather Lakers lost due to their bad game in the offense. Tonight it should change.​
Lakers to win is my bet.​
<o:p>
</o:p>
<o:p>Over 190.5 points - 6 units stake</o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>​
I took the Under in Game 1 and won, but I will be the first to admit that it was mostly luck, because this game had Over written all over it. Poor shots but Lakers that resulted also to Lakers not fouling to stop the clock and the game of 200 points turned to a game of 186 points only. If you believe in <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Boston</st1:place></st1:City>, take the Over without thinking twice. Lakers will score 90+ points, so if <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Boston</st1:place></st1:City> will want to win this one, they will have to score 100+ points. The best thing here as in all the bets tonight is that a loss tonight, means easy win in Game 3. Lakers have too good of an offense to be stopped under 95 – 100 points three games in a row, but they got no answer to KG and don't have the needed defense to stop <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Boston</st1:place></st1:City> under 90 points at home as well.​
Over 190 is the right here I believe.​
<o:p>KG Over 20.5 points - 7 units stake</o:p>
KG Over 20.5 points? Too good to be true. I took that in Game 1 and if the line stays the same, will take it till the series over. Lakers got no answers to him and he is so motivated that even with him disappearing for many minutes, he still a 23 – 26 points guy in this series, easily.​
Gasol, Odom, Mbenga and Turiaf are Lakers big guys. Do you see anyone that can stop or even slow Garnett? I can't. If we add the fact that Pierce is still injured (but will play of course) and Allen is still too unreliable, <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Boston</st1:place></st1:City> yet again left with one option, KG.

Best of luck everybody and go Lakers!!!

Can't seem to load player props at Cris - I only have Garnett over 23.5pts at my books..............11.5 rebounds.....................

<O:p>Over 190.5 points - 6 units stake</O:p>

<O:p> </O:p>​

I took the Under in Game 1 and won, but I will be the first to admit that it was mostly luck, because this game had Over written all over it. Poor shots but Lakers that resulted also to Lakers not fouling to stop the clock and the game of 200 points turned to a game of 186 points only. If you believe in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 /><st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Boston</ST1:place></st1:City>, take the Over without thinking twice. Lakers will score 90+ points, so if <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Boston</ST1:place></st1:City> will want to win this one, they will have to score 100+ points. The best thing here as in all the bets tonight is that a loss tonight, means easy win in Game 3. Lakers have too good of an offense to be stopped under 95 – 100 points three games in a row, but they got no answer to KG and don't have the needed defense to stop <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Boston</ST1:place></st1:City> under 90 points at home as well.​

Over 190 is the right here I believe.​

<O:p>​

</O:p>
<O:p>KG Over 20.5 points - 7 units stake</O:p>
<O:p> </O:p>​

KG Over 20.5 points? Too good to be true. I took that in Game 1 and if the line stays the same, will take it till the series over. Lakers got no answers to him and he is so motivated that even with him disappearing for many minutes, he still a 23 – 26 points guy in this series, easily.​

Gasol, Odom, Mbenga and Turiaf are Lakers big guys. Do you see anyone that can stop or even slow Garnett? I can't. If we add the fact that Pierce is still injured (but will play of course) and Allen is still too unreliable, <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Boston</ST1:place></st1:City> yet again left with one option, KG.​

Best of luck everybody and go Lakers!!!

With you on these 2 !

I'm not sure, but I think they are one of the more known sites. That is in Europe at least...
As for reliable and good, reliable I think yes, good? It depends. Many times do very poor live game adjustments, but mediocre odds. Prefer Pinnacle, but sometimes they do have a good offer.

1 of 3, but I believe that the two that lost will be winners in Game 3, so Lakers and Over Garnett in Game 3 probably, both with 8 - 10 units stakes...

1 of 3, but I believe that the two that lost will be winners in Game 3, so Lakers and Over Garnett in Game 3 probably, both with 8 - 10 units stakes...

Seem like when Powe "show up " -KG decided to go COLD !

any play on the total for game 3 divol? im playin the over but now i am wondering if i should back off. loving the lakers -9.5 though

I think that 200 points is the right total for this game, Boston around 90 points and Lakers around 110 points. Over, Lakers, Lakers first half and a few players props are the bets I'm thinking about, but I don't want to make too many bets on one game, so trying to find the better bets. What scares me from the Over is that refs can allow Lakers to play very hard on Boston without calls, but still, Boston should reach 90 points against the soft Lakers D...

any play on the total for game 3 divol? im playin the over but now i am wondering if i should back off. loving the lakers -9.5 though

The best way to wagers on Total - my own Opinion - wait for the 2nd H line

Let's say - your mindset is OVER 195.5 ( whole game)

Halftime 's result scores: 98 -97-96...- and the line is 97.5 -98 -98.5 ....for 2nd H

then you can see where to wager ... the juice still the same ! But extra advantage from it ( if you wager the OVER ) the game going into OT !

my 2 cents !

:shake:

KG Over 20.5 points - 8 units stake

How many people believe that Powe will score again 20+ points and if there are any, I want the same stuff they on. Garnett was out of the game as Pierce, Powe and even Rondo took over and still got 17 points. In <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">L.A.</st1:City></st1:place> I believe that it will come down to Garnett and Pierce to give <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Boston</st1:place></st1:City> a shot at the game and that means that combined they must score 50+ points. Garnett still their biggest miss match and the fact that he always looks for his teammates brings me to believe that he will see a lot more of the ball in Game 3. He will pass the ball many times, but will takes the shots as well and should finish the game with 23 – 27 points.​
<o:p> </o:p>
KG Over 11 rebounds - 8 units stake
<o:p></o:p>
</o:p>​
I'm a bit mad at myself for not playing Garnett Over in rebounds in Game 2. Thought between points and rebounds, flip a coin and took the points (stupid coin). This time I will take both bets. In the first two games Garnett took 13 and 14 rebounds and don't see a reason it should change. Even if Lakers will shoot better, he still should make at least 11 and get the money back, but I believe he will give a very strong game and grab 13 – 15 boards. <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Duncan</st1:place></st1:City> controlled the paint and the rebounds against the Lakers and even when Lakers have good shooting night, he still ended up with around 20 rebounds. Garnett won't make it to 20, but we don't need him to do so as well.​
<o:p>Lakers -5.5 first half - 6 units stake
</o:p>​
Lakers should win this game by 20 points or so I believe and we can see that most times in Game 3 of the series, when the home team is 0 – 2 behind, they win by a blow out. Even <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Orlando</st1:place></st1:City> and Spurs, who lost the series 4 – 1, managed to win game 3 and by double digits. In all the series so far in this situation, only two home teams won by lower than that – Hawks won by 9 points only over Boston and Utah won only by 5 points. In all other games, besides the road wins by Lakers over Denver, Boston over Detroit and Spurs over the Suns, in other cases, the home team won by double digits.​
Lakers with the back to the wall, at home and with refs that probably will try to even the wrongs, after first two games that refs made calls in Celtic favor mostly.​
I will take the first half bet, since it is low line and not garbage time as it is on the game itself, but since I don't like the half time bets, I will make it medium stakes bet only.​
Also playing the Over 195.5 - 3 units stake

It's half time and the total adjusted to 177 and I will take it. 80 points in the first half, but besides Kobe, Allen and Vujacic you got no one. Odom, Pierce, Gasol and KG are 6 points combined!!!!!

Over 177 points - 4 units stake.

Was an ok night, +5 units so that can't be bad. One bet I like is Over 192 points.
Gasol + Odom + KG + Pierce scored combined 32 points. Only four players all together in both teams scored in double digits. Still it they scored 168 points. In Game 4 I believe we will see from the four I mentioned between 60 and 70 points, closer to 70 and with 30 - 40 more points, it really should be an easy Over that should go Over 200 points. Add to that the fact that in this game teams did 36 from 56 from the line and this is 64% from two good FT shooting teams and I believe we will better FT percentage in Game 4.
I'm still waiting for Lakers to explode in one home game and probably will play them with the line, if it goes down to 7 points with possible Boston ML backup.

For now, Over 192 - 9 units stake.

Garnett Over 10.5 rebounds - 9 units stake

In three games so far Garnett grabbed 12, 13 and 14 rebounds and don't see a reason it should change. Even if Lakers will shoot better and it should happen, he still should make at least, but I believe he will give a very strong game and grab 13 – 15 boards. After the first quarter in Game 3, he was with 7 rebounds already and for my luck and profit, he still makes it Over but very small so bookies keep the same line on the rebounds and that is wrong, since it should have been 12.5 if not 13. He is mad at himself and will try to give a monster game tonight and that means not only offense, but defense and boards as well.​

Garnett Over 10.5 rebounds - 9 units stake

In three games so far Garnett grabbed 12, 13 and 14 rebounds and don't see a reason it should change. Even if Lakers will shoot better and it should happen, he still should make at least, but I believe he will give a very strong game and grab 13 – 15 boards. After the first quarter in Game 3, he was with 7 rebounds already and for my luck and profit, he still makes it Over but very small so bookies keep the same line on the rebounds and that is wrong, since it should have been 12.5 if not 13. He is mad at himself and will try to give a monster game tonight and that means not only offense, but defense and boards as well.​

Over lost, KG with Over in rebounds made it even. Still, bad finals for a Laker fan as myself and mediocre capping as well...

Over lost, KG with Over in rebounds made it even. Still, bad finals for a Laker fan as myself and mediocre capping as well...

I don;t think so ! don't let's one game beat you down ,Divol ...

Celtics are hungry for a KILL ( win) ! and Lakers are not !

:shake:

I will go with the only bet that paid each time for me and wait for the live bet for others (still thinking about possible Over play).

KG Over 11 rebounds - 9 units stake

Here we go again. Another KG rebounds Over bet. 4 games in this series, not a single Under and each time it should have been easy Over, but KG preferred to do that the hard way. One game he takes 7 boards in the first quarter, but waits till the last two minutes of the game for the Over. In other game he finishes first half with only 4 boards and waits 30 second till the end of the game for that Over. But Over each time and it should really continue today. I don't understand why the bookies haven't raise the bet to 12 rebounds or something, because he really should have 14 – 15 rebounds average and maybe tonight he will do just that and bring us the money earlier this time. 13, 14, 12, 11 rebounds, that is his score so far in the first four games. What will be in this one? I believe we will see him take 13 – 14 rebounds, especially since Perkins is slightly injured and Boston will play small ball with KG as the only big guy.

Garnett is unbelievable! with only one rebound in halftime, he made 13 rebounds in the second half. The most incredible thing is that KG does better on rebounds at home, so if he will continue to get 10.5 - 11 rebounds total to bet on, should be easy money.

Garnett is unbelievable! with only one rebound in halftime, he made 13 rebounds in the second half. The most incredible thing is that KG does better on rebounds at home, so if he will continue to get 10.5 - 11 rebounds total to bet on, should be easy money.

:36_11_6:

KG have done the job so far, let's give him another chance, especially since at home he even does a better job on the boards than on a road.
KG Over 11.5 rebounds - 8 units stakes.

Also Lakers to win the series was taken before Game 5, laying 1.18 for Boston (360$ to win 2,000). I believe that going against Celtics is still the right play here and you will have a good chance to correct the bet during the game itself betting live. Lakers have 40% to win the title, but get odds equal to 25% only and I believe there is money in this bet.

Garnett with his 6th Over in rebounds in 6 games brings this season to an end. A bit sad as a Lakers fan, but still, it was a fun season and highly profitable and now it is the time to enjoy the wins with a few months break till the next season begins. This is my first season in the forum (a bit less than a season) and I really enjoyed it here and I hope I also helped some of you guys to see some profit.
Good luck everybody and enjoy the break! :)

Garnett with his 6th Over in rebounds in 6 games brings this season to an end. A bit sad as a Lakers fan, but still, it was a fun season and highly profitable and now it is the time to enjoy the wins with a few months break till the next season begins. This is my first season in the forum (a bit less than a season) and I really enjoyed it here and I hope I also helped some of you guys to see some profit.
Good luck everybody and enjoy the break! :)

Divol,

Thank you very much - :cheers:

GARNETT CRIED FIRST SOME1 WON the bet.....

Congrats BOSTON. thanks for the over...

Back