NBA Exhibition - Friday 26/10

Scorpion

Pretty much a regular
YTD : 11-4

CHA Bobcats v NO Hornets 2 -3 @1.90 (-110)

IND Pacers v MEM Grizzlies -2.5 2 @1.83 (-120)

GS Warriors v LA Clippers -3 2 @1.71 (-140)

HOU Rockets(+7) v SA Spurs 1 @1.71 (-140)

Waiting for the boston line too....

Any opinions About the 1rst and 3rd game?

I dont know what those decimals mean but you got some good numbers.

Those are decimal odds...i m european .

I adjusteted the spread. got betters lines but smaller odds.

I will edit it and put the american odds too

OMG ....they just puted the line....and boston is -2....who is not playig today?.....becouse if they all play...this will be a big game for me

The Celtics, coverboys on ESPN The Magazine and Sports Illustrated this week, play their final preseason game Friday night when the Cleveland Cavaliers come to town, fresh off their trip to China.
The game might be considered a dress rehearsal for opening night, as the Celtics are likely to play their starters for regular minutes since they will be off the court for another week before officially opening the season on Friday, November 2 at the TD Banknorth Garden against the Washington Wizards.

So then ....boston-2....big play for me

Wow this would be a 20 unit play for me if it was up at the greek. But i already have like 50 units pending so i dont have much cash available.

they all plaued last night a lot....35 minutes....lebron....

Daniel Gibson did not make the trip to Toronto and Boston to take care of that hamstring. I don't think it's anything to worry about, but to play it safe, he's staying home.

Ok..so this is my final card

CLE Cavaliers v BOS Celtics -2 2 @1.90
CHA Bobcats v NO Hornets 2 -3 @1.90 (-110)
IND Pacers v MEM Grizzlies -2.5 2 @1.83 (-120)
HOU Rockets(+7) v SA Spurs 1 @1.71 (-140)
SAC Kings v LA Lakers under 208.5
GS Warriors v LA Clippers over 213.5

I replaced clippers -4.5 with the over.....and added the under in the lakers game

Back