Oklahoma City -4 2.2 Units to Win 2 Units LOSS
Lakers -3 1Q -130 13 Units to Win 10 Unit PUSH
Lakers -4.5/Hornets -2 2.4 Units to Win 2.0 Units WIN
Lakers 1.5 2Q 11 Units to Win 10 WIN
Hornets -6 2H 11 Units to Win 10 Units PUSH

4-2 +45 Units

Last edited:
Knicks Over:
The Knicks will push this pace. D'Antoni doesn't care if he wins or takes a loss as long as they are pushing his system. Defense to him so far this season has been to be aggressive and bait the other teams into running. Wade should make a living at the line and score without using any clock. Heat don't have big men capable of holding down Lee or Randolph. Beasley's defense has been so bad he might get sent to the bench .

Hornets - Points:
This line is way off and that's b/c at this point all we can do really is give the home court advantage and adjust slightly from there. Whose going to run point for GS? Williams has been a bust so far in NJ and so far this camp in GS. Hornets are the best team in the NBA to begin this season IMO... (I'll get more into that later) so this line is soft. I expect 6 around game time.

My regular plays this season will run around 1 (sometimes even a 1/2 unit) to 4 or 5 units. However, I like to try to really crush in things I've historically been well over 50-60% on and that's usually pre-season and the first week or two of the NBA.

I believe Knicks totals vs. weak defensive teams should be closer to 220 than 200. Books will adjust for this quickly. Already, the line has moved close to 210 and up 4 points. Wade should make a living at the line in this one. Quinn? Chalmers? Beasley? Blount? Who can these guys guard? Knicks will be shooting 3's all night... win or lose and creating quick scoring opportunities for the Heat.

Looking at a teaser with the Magic and someone else... 7.5 is a rather large # but have to think they cover it but I'll play it safe. Perhaps w/ Houston? Or LAL whose defense was stout last night.

GL 'Spekdah.. hope ya cash that total

Me too man... me too!

Oklahoma City -4 2.2 Units to Win 2 Units

Playing on two things... Bucks played last night, and played poorly. Have horrible PG play and the complete wrong cast of players for a coach like Skiles. Jefferson looked lost and the team faded as the game went on.

OKC opener... house will be alive like it used to be for Hornets game. Energy will be fierce. You'd have to consider a D1A team against the Bucks in this situation.

Total... awesome.

Stupid bet on Ok City. Never again once this season.

Orlando... just wasn't ready... but still up about 14 units on the early games.

You can't write this situation for a 1Q any better... been eyeing it all day but wanted to see that total cash first before getting too extended.

Lakers -3 1Q -130 13 Units to Win 10 Units

Team played their first game, one team didn't. One team has a very set, effective offense and showed great defensive intensity. Clippers, for the past couple of pre-season games have come out rather slow. I expect this makeshift lineup for the Clippers to take awhile to get going. More of a home game here for the Lakers than the Clippers.

Wow... Lakers blow almost close to double digit leads twice... and I got a moose push.

-1.5 2Q line?

Lakers 1.5 2Q 11 Units to Win 10

Hornets -6 2H 11 Units to Win 10 Units

Being down a point brings us back to the original line... think they pull away in this one. Magette has 3 fouls, he goes out and Hornets roll

Thing that sucks is I had -5.5 for 2H up but pondered on the unit stake... and it cost me the win over a push. But I can't complain... Hornets did everything they could to give that away and got out with a 5 point win. Hope most of us here got -5 and no worse.

4-2... losing two smallest bets.

Back