*** NBA Draft In-Game Thread ***

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Two days away!

This should be a pretty interesting draft at the top. I saw Paulo odds for 1st pick went from 1600 to 250 at a US book earlier today. Interesting.

Jabari only visited the top 2 picks.

Detroit slipped to the 5 hole unfortunately. They have the bait that is Jamari Grant dangling as well. I think they might be active.

Thoughts? Bets?

Leggoooooooo.

Be a fun cap the next couple days

No picks for the locals means it's strictly about the gamble

Banchero is going first unless Orlando trades I believe, and even likely if they do trade

Be a fun cap the next couple days

No picks for the locals means it's strictly about the gamble

Banchero is going first unless Orlando trades I believe, and even likely if they do trade
the odds don’t indicate Banchero going first.

They don't but I expect them to in a couple days. I don't think Jabari does, he'd be a deflating, settling first overall
The odds at BetMGM seem to agree with this. They’ve got Banchero at +200 and Holgren at +300.

DraftKings is +210 Holgren/+240 Banchero

The odds at BetMGM seem to agree with this. They’ve got Banchero at +200 and Holgren at +300.

DraftKings is +210 Holgren/+240 Banchero
That's the risk too

It's possible a team sees Chet as a unique all-timer and tries to move up. I just think if Jabari is the first pick, whichever team does take him, the fan base won't be enthusiastic. Like Chet and Banchero are the two flashy names if you want to create buzz.

I don't think Jabari, Chet or Banchero are worthy of 1st pick.

Sharpe or Mathurin should be (yes papa I'm ready for your homer comments)

Chet needs to gain a lot of weight and muscle…but i‘d rather pick someone who just needs to hit the weightroom than someone who lacks talent and skill

Reactions: KJ
I'd lean heavily to Sharpe UNDER there.

Keegan is an interesting one. Some have said the Kings will pull the trigger here. I don't see Detroit drafting him to be honest (fit).

Ben could go anywhere 5-9 to be honest. I keep seeing comparisons to KCP (which just infuriates Detroit fans).

Midnight to 2am this is where day sleeps and capping has drawn me to

So tough with this class, there simply isn't some sure fire star and I can see trades dominating the lottery

It's chalky but love Chet #2 and no on the green room

Hoops is easier to cap a green room bet than football because it's somewhat an individual sport

As for Chet, I don't really think anyone will move up to 1st for him but also can't see him falling to 3. -200 seems like great odds imo

Wow quite the shift

Jabari is now -350 to go first

Have a feeling if so, it will be an incredibly humbling #1 overall

Woj reporting that Jabari, Chet, Banchero in that order is all but done

Still question laying odds on that in case of a trade but hard to think this draft has anyone itching to give up the future to move into the top 3

Probably safest bet is Chet to OKC at 2, even laying -500 seems like an underlay. OKC is smitten with him and I don't see someone giving up the farm to move to #1 for him.

I threw these out there. Probably going 0-4

Ousmane Dieng Over 11.5 -145
Malaki Branham Under 14.5 +170
Jeremy Sochan Under 12.5 +170
Johnny Davis Under 9.5 +260

Back