NBA.com Summer League

lifesallover

Pretty much a regular
You can watch the Orlando summer league games on NBA.com live for free. It's fairly poor, but its a free and its basketball

Beasley dropped 28 and 9 on Chicago. He did it in 23 minutes.

Rose had 10 points and 4 assists. However, he had 5 turnovers, as well.

Miami won 94 to 70.

Michael Beasley scored 28 points in 23 minutes in his first summer league game as the Heat beat the Bulls on Monday.
"Could have played better," he said. "Could have got a couple more assists, made a couple extra passes, got a couple more rebounds, could have got a couple stops early on." Derrick Rose scored just 10 points for the Bulls to go along with four assists and five turnovers. Beasley won the first head-to-head meeting between the top picks and should be the early favorite to win rookie of the year.

The NBA is a joke when it comes to the Summer League. They try to market the shit out of it yet you need to go online to the MAGIC website to watch. They have their own network and can't show it? We watch NFL rookies playing CATCH on NFL Network, LMAO.

The NBA is a joke when it comes to the Summer League. They try to market the shit out of it yet you need to go online to the MAGIC website to watch. They have their own network and can't show it? We watch NFL rookies playing CATCH on NFL Network, LMAO.

I would say they are lacking on the marketing. It hardly seems talked about, but it's a great chance to get a look at incoming rookies, and nostalagic when it comes to getting a chance to see some of your favorite college players who never panned out.

I don't know why they don't put these games on NBAtv or something, basketball fans would tune it, certainly more likely to get better rating than what is currently being aired.

I agree lifesallover.

The NBA prides itself on marketing yet they do a horrid job on the Summer League games. The NBA is followed by as many "junkies" as any other sport. People would totally watch summer stuff. Not sure what the thought process is behind all this.

Back