• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

NBA Champion

*Ginger*

Pretty much a regular
Listed are updated odde at ESPNBET. Who would you choose today and why. Provide any of your thoughts as to why a certain team with any historical reasoning or pattern/facts/trends.

It will be interesting to hear what others opinions are along and statistical facts of post season history. A lot of us like to post “picks/“plays” without any past or present info as to why.

I’ll be commenting to the info i have also. Here’s one post season fact…..

In the last 19 NBA seasons every NBA Champion has a past/present MVP or past FMVP on the roster. Since 1980 there has only been 3 teams to break this rule.

Please pitch in if you have any opinions or info to share. Thats why we’re all here. To share something other than picks and plays. Information is the strongest tool in the tool box.

IMG_0074.jpeg

Everyone likes info without having to research themselves.....i mean that takes time that nobody wants to commit too right? .

I'll make a deal to everyone. I'll provide more post season facts as others contribute and with all the info provided we can narrow the champion down to 1 team before the start of the playoffs that may in fact benefit all of our pocketbooks with a futures wager.

Remember, in life including sports wagering, history repeats itself. Nothing is more powerful than history, research and information.

Not posted here because I haven't been involved in sports forums for very long but..... prior to the start of the playoffs I've correctly picked and won a championship wager (at the conclusion of the regular season and prior to the start of the playoffs) the last 4 NBA seasons and 8 of the last 10, for what its worth.

Let's share info for the benefit of all of us!

Last edited:
Clippers with health...

But that's SUCH a wild card!

Nuggets will be right there.

Bucks with questions.

Don't count the Heat out.

Clippers with health...

But that's SUCH a wild card!

Nuggets will be right there.

Bucks with questions.

Don't count the Heat out.

Clippers would beat any team in the East in a finals match up. Their performance @ Boston said a lot many weeks back.

But getting through the West will be tough vs. the size of Minny and Joker.

Surprised their not the projected landing spot for Marcus Morris. I think whoever grabs him will definitely be getting a big boost. Love a lineup of Harden, Leonard, PG, Powell, and Morris.

New year new team..lets see what happens in a few months..Tatum has a different look in his eyes...new additions clearly gives this team a new edge..good luck game 7 in Boston...

Back