NBA (BAR's Title) Friday

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
....since I don't have any ML dogs........

I got Miami/Seattle Over 198 -110 yesterday, and

mrs.redbearde likes Chicago -5 and Hornets -4.5, so I picked up some of those today at -110 & +102ish.

Neither Miami nor Seattle likes to play defense - when they do, it typically turns into layups at the other end. I expect both teams to be over 100.

The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami's last 6 games when playing Seattle
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami's last 6 games when playing on the road against Seattle

Recently, the Heat give up at least 100 in every game their opponent doesn't shoot 2 of 20 in the 3rd Q. ....and 99 at Chicago. At any rate, I'll be very surprised if these two shitass defenses manage to hold each other under 100.

I am thinking Earl Watson will return to action today. That's a mere guess.

mrs.redbearde runs numbers through a complicated equation she's worked up using defense efficiencies, points allowed...all sorts of shit. She thinks Chicago wins by 13 and New Orleans wins by 11.

...I tend to agree.

I'm living the dream...my wife caps sports with me.....

jumpy.gif

Red,

Would appreciate your thoughts on LALA @ BLAZE ?

Thanks

Be honest you would appreciate Mrs. red's thoughts!! We know who wears the pant sin the family and makes all the BIG decisions! :cheers::pillow:

Good Luck today bro!

Oh yeah Sportsnut thats a given my friend...... maybe this is the time we call Mr and Mrs redbearde the REDCON.

mrs. r has the lakeshow winning 106-92.

I hate layin DD chalk on the road. I'm waiting for halftime.

redcon bearde is now Very Angry because he realized after redcon got to Boone that he left his laptop at fucking home, and it's over an hour one way to go get it. So with 4 to 5 possible 2H plays, I have no fucking computer to make them.

.....my carputer has a virus which fucks up the connection every time I connect with my phone. so I'm really damned frustrated right now.

LOL. living the dream.
Mistaflava says he is living the dream now too ; )

You guys should just do the damn thing together.

RedbeardeSpots has a nice ring to it.
:tiphat:

On NO -3 (-120) last night and thats it, good to be on the same side as you and ms redbearde.
Todays card sucks, you are right.

STAPLES has a hotspot...

FUCK YEAH.

okay, mrs.redbearde's best friend is a lesbo, but she's really hot, so if you're in the Asheville, NC area, let me know and you can give conversion a try. She doesn't have a blood sister.

....I seriously doubt it'll work with the bestfriend.

rod, I play totals on occasion. I often lose them.

trainwreck, good thing I got that early number then, right?!

STAPLES has a hotspot...

FUCK YEAH.

okay, mrs.redbearde's best friend is a lesbo, but she's really hot, so if you're in the Asheville, NC area, let me know and you can give conversion a try. She doesn't have a blood sister.

....I seriously doubt it'll work with the bestfriend.

I have that magic stick:smiley_acbe:

....she can buy the magic stick, dude....and yours won't run on replaceable batteries.

but good luck.

my over was 195.5. what was your number? it landed at 196!!

Play by Play
End of game.

MIA 2.0
Ricky Davis made Free Throw

SEA 2.0
Shooting foul on Chris Wilcox

MIA 2.0
Ricky Davis made Driving layup

SEA 28.0
Chris Wilcox made Driving Dunk, Assist Kevin Durant

He played it early 198. Books probably got middle niced on that total. I had UND 197...wasnt to happy with Ricky Davis but hey if he got you the WIN it was a good thing

too many blocks...not enough FTs made, not enough shots for the Sonics...Miami had 95, Seattle had 76. weird.

Back