NBA -April

thank you guys...lucky to get OT, regulation only got me to 208, I'll take it!

:cheers3:

69-46 (+20.27u)

Hornets/Wizards OVER 218 * (-117) -2u

makes me nervous, seems too good to be true...

thanks sigo...yeah i should be playing the playoffs. will be the last of it till football season, so might as well get it in!

GL tonight...

Got Chicago ML myself.

thanks bar...can't believe the effort from chicago tonight, thats hard to understand from a team in their situation. and the knicks...thats my team, but good lord what a bunch of idiots, they will probably win out and give themselves the least chance at a high draft pick.

i think 7-1 my last 8 totals...

Yeah, live totals saved me tonight on the other action.

Good ole Knicks could fuck up a wet dream.

Yeah...f-ing Knicks, they never cease to amaze me. Glad they didn't totally ruin your night :shake2:

71-47 (+21.91u)

Grizzlies ML * (-113)

Close to a 2u play, but my sides have been shaky so not sure I'm going to add to it.
Leans to the Overs in Charlotte (if it keeps dropping, I may just play it) and San Antonio
Still have to look at the two late games...

Conley out....do not recommend backing the Grizz now. Just hoping they come through anyway...

Adding:

Lakers/Spurs OVER 207 * (-105)

got the worst number, shouldn't have stalled on this one...don't think it matters though

71-49 (+19.73u)

super busy day of work, 2nd day in a row...not a lot of time. this could be close...

Pelicans/Nuggets OVER 228.5

still need to look at the two late games...

missed layup w 20 seconds left, robs me of sneaking in the win. not surprised this was a close one and the Pelicans were the team i was worried about. 1h was just too low...

Back