NBA All-Star Weekend Discussion

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Lets start capping everyone.

Friday night, USA -3.5 /298.5

Sunday Night, Team LeBron -5/300.5

Obviously we have All-Star Saturday Night as well. Who we liking this weekend? How are we going to cap the new rules for the 4th quarter?

Could you just play both Gordon to win dunk and Jones to win dunk contest? They are both at +150...can't see the other two winning .

I want to play Joe Harris again in 3 pt contest @+450...can anyone tell me about the shooting styles of Bertans and Duncan Robinson? Does it pair well w this style contest?

The rising stars rosters look like USA should win fairly easily ... but never know with these

USA
Trae young
Zion
Ja
JJJ
Nunn.
Pj Washington
Sexton.
Miles bridges.
Devonte Graham
Paschall.

World
Luka
Shai
Rj Barrett
Brandon Clarke
Rui
Nickiel Alexander
Melli
Okogie
Svi mykhaliuik
Mo Wagner

The rising stars rosters look like USA should win fairly easily ... but never know with these

USA
Trae young
Zion
Ja
JJJ
Nunn.
Pj Washington
Sexton.
Miles bridges.
Devonte Graham
Paschall.

World
Luka
Shai
Rj Barrett
Brandon Clarke
Rui
Nickiel Alexander
Melli
Okogie
Svi mykhaliuik
Mo Wagner
I feel like this matters a lot more to the world team than USA

No creators outside of Luka for Team Euro.

USA full of stat padders but the league loves them some Zion.

Team America or nothing, imo.

Hard to lay any number greater than 3 in an exhibition game though.

Just can't see Luka getting a ton of minutes on that ankle tonight with Sunday being so big for him / the league.

I'll lay the 6 for entertainment. Just way too much firepower for the USA.

over 76.5 team total gets there for team world...I don't see this scoring keeping up in the 2nd half. 10 min quarters...books were sharp with the lines on this one

Taking a stab at Dwight +550. Assuming he’ll do some kind of tribute dunk to Kobe to earn him a 50 on one of the first round dunks which hopefully helps him get to the final round and then probably lose but worth a sprinkle

These judges are not good. Wade taking points away for missed dunks...but not Gordon missed dunk ..then refuses to acknowledge that Pat was only one to not miss a dunk.

Back