Nba 3/2

ATLHawksBandwagon

Two-Shot Foul
Overall:32-25 (+14u) SU 1-0 (+3.5u)

Big card tonight, don't really like it as much as last night upon examination. There are a lot of injuries/unknowns. Despite this, I've got a couple so far. Probably a few more when I find out about injuries...

Phoenix/Indy Over 106 1H (3u)- Tinsley's back, Nash should be good to go. Those are the only injuries I really care about for this over, Marion's offense kind of cancels out with his good D. Like the 1H because I'm thinking Suns roll ...

Denver -3 (2u)
- Denver is getting back on track, huge ESPN game to show their back... Houston's on hte last gmae of a 3-game road trip, losing to Toronto and Boston .. BOSTON?!?! They've got a look ahead to the Spurs at home tomorrow. Denver dictates tempo...

Denver/Hou Over 200 (2u)

Spurs -11 (3u hook)
- Trusting Billivy on his MDF pick, don't see a reason why the Spurs shouldn't come through

GL all

On the Spurs. Really like that Obah in Phoenix half/game. I gave up totals for a minute though.LOL

GL tonight..solid card it looks like.

Thanks Trout .. Gotta add a little something on Detroit/Miami:

Detroit -3 (2u Hook)- Really close to Miami, afraid of Shaq, but he can't carry them the whole game, and Kapono, Payton, etc should be shut down easily by Detroits guards

Back