Nba 3/2/07 friday 6-0 run

Im on a simliar streak and one of ours is gonna end because i going with the Rockets you want find a team better at covering close Road games.......GL:shake:

gl then troutman..i gotta admit this game is a gamble but im really loving AI+melo i just think if they *wanted* to..they can take out almost any team except a healthy miami, houston, and phx

lets battle tonight !

You are falling into a misconception...Houston plays defense, Denver doesnt...Defense wins games...Melo and AI arent the whole team, they dont have alot of depth...check out the % to many on the NUggets...THe public favs rarely cash in this situation..

yeah sure houston plays D..but lets just assume for my sake today denvers running offense is feeling it..they get their points...

who the hell on houston is gonna score besides the obvious..and tmac is the type of player to give up if things arent looking up

denvers gonna get theirs..and all i hear is this no chemistry no d team sucks..but when they start winning like they will now thats when ppl start changing arguments

houston is so inconsistent when both of their stars arent playing

Houston is playing defense? Not this year. Not against teams that can score. Not since Yao went down.

Maybe they will tonight?

The nuggets are a press machine....They are like that car with all the chrome and candy paint but under the hood there aint nothing but an old engine held together by rubber bands and duck tape....They are all smoke and mirrors and Houston is a Quality Team..They have plenty of scoring options...When Yoa comes back they are a force to reckon with...Before Denver beat Orlando and barely beat the Grizz they got their asses handed to them for a few games....BOL guys but Houston roles...Vegas knows it, I Know it....T-Mac drops 40+ tonight

bol tonight double.

My issue with the Nuggets is their defense. Easily bottom 5 in league. Don't committ to a press unless the players are going to execute it right.

With you Double, look the last two games they played, one Nuggets huge scoring Nuggets win (albeit OT) and a low scoring win for the Rockets ... I think whichever team dictates tempo will win this one, the Nuggets are better than that OT win btw ... with AI and Melo getting used to eachother. If its low scoring the Nuggets lose. Also, Houston has the Spurs at home tomorrow

Back