NBA - 2018

Tito

The Salty Dog
Trying something with these plays...lets see how it goes. Playing them small, $25 each.

Celtics -1 (-104)

Celtics/Okc OVER 217.5 (-102)

:cheers3:

What a fucking incredibly annoying push. Knicks down 2, Pacers shoot an airball but cover ball and Olaflippo hit a 3 at the buzzer. Then Knicks could down 5 w 4 secs left. Why????

Going to start tracking 1q/1h plays, could be something good...worked out last night. Will be either ** play or * play, obviously ** is stronger.

1q/1h plays: (0-0)

Hornets -5 1H**

Heat -1.5 1Q*

7-4

no totals/sides with this one today

1st Q/H Plays: (1-1)
* (0-1)
** (1-0)

Pacers pk 1H**

Knicks -1 1H**

Thunder -2 1H*

Clippers -2.5 1H**

Clippers -1.5 1Q*

quite a few 1st quarter/half plays, curious to see how they do

(7-4)

Hawks/Hornets UNDER 232 (-105)

Nets/Suns UNDER 221 (-105)

short on time, but will try to look at the 1q/1h plays....clearly the ** are doing better at 3-1

1Q/1H Plays: (3-4)
* (0-3)
** (3-1)

For the 1st Q/H plays....

Hornets -6.5 1H**

Nets 1q pk was a borderline 1q play, but not going to post it bc it was too close and one stars have been poor to start.

(9-4)

Bucks/Warriors UNDER 240

will be on the Suns Under too, i see 214, maybe it will go up more?

Looks like books have finally start to adjust totals, all unders yesterday and maybe the same today

yeah under feel ok to take again with these #'s. swore i'd never take another GS Under, but there it is. gl Jm

Adding:

Celtics/Suns UNDER 214.5 (-106)

surprised the GS total went to 241...

I was surprrised it was so low. Have a little on the Suns under. Boston is very clear about the game at Utah tomorrow

(9-6)

i loved that Suns Under last night, that thing was golden. One of the risks of the U. Took Hornets TT Ov, but wasn't able to post.

Wiz/Magic UNDER 108.5 2H

some reason, that post above wouldn't go thru....

1Q/1H Plays: (3-5)
* (0-3)
** (3-2)

Nets +3 1Q*

These I'm just tracking...

(9-9)

life is insane, have no time. Probably for the best, not been running well lately.

Rockets/Cavs UNDER 209 (-105)

Back