NAWLINS or the PACKERS TONIGHT?

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
Nawlins we need your input on this Saints team.

For me betting on the Saints tonight would be like just taking money and burning it or just letting someone steal it from you.

Quick thoughts, i think I have a good read on this team for sure----

Saints are a funny team, they beat Tbay, Oakland, KC, Sanfran, and Chargers--

Lost to anyone good including Carolina, Washington, Minny,

This game is simple to me, Saints secondary is on Monday night with Kevin Keshveamar at safety, he cannot stop Driver or Jennings or Grant out of thebackfield--

Randall Yag starts at one corner, think Jason David is at the other corner-

Jennings and Driver if Rodgers has any time will go wild on this secondary-

You heard it here first Deuce Mccalister has no legs left, he has literally no speed, that is why Sean Peyont does not run him, cause he only gets 4 yards maximum every carry--

Brees does not have the tight end to throw to consistently--

THe saints best receiver is Lance MOORE---

Marques Colston is overrated bigtime, press this guy and he is way too slow to get open, he is a long striding, slow footed receiver.

I dont see how Brees gets any passes to Colston if harris or Woodson is all over his ass--

Saints beat bad teams, plain and simple and lose to good ones with a pass rush-- This pack team has a good shot to beat them cause they can pass on offense vs them and stop their pass--

I will take the pack vs this Saints team--

Oh any by the way we have Mason Crosby a top 3 kicker in this league and they have no one to kick and will go for it on the 25 yard line---

ALso Saints cannot get 3rd and 1 yards by running, they will elect to throw the ball.

I expect the Pack to be stopped early by Saints with the crowd and emotion. They may even sack Rodgers a few times--

Brees will move the ball.

However the Pack will establish Grant, then Jennings and Driver, I know how much of a mismatch taht really is. Add in their pathetic safeties, Saints have no choice but to rush 4, if they rush anymore their Db's will get killed--

Packers will make more big plays---

I dont like Brees vs this team- Drew Brees is nothing but a guy that beats bad teams, he has done that this year- beat 9'ers Oakland, KC, Chargers shit D, and Tbay--

Al Harris and Woodson are super quick and strong corners, I think they are not letting these young receivers beat them, I have seen them shut down Terrel OWENS--

Coaching mismatch huge edge in favor of Packers- Vikings were able to disrupt the Pack and beat them, but they had AP--- Saints have DM- (Don't Move)

It always comes down to Defense-- and the Saints dont have a DEFENSE--

pack HAVE an amazing DEFENSE, saints cannot run to keep pack honest--

Plus Packers offense is hundred times more complete than the Saints--

Saints will try but with a D like they have and an overrated offense, they simply lose to good teams. They could win this game if they were playing a team that mailed in the game or clinched first place but GBAY needs the win to tie for first place again.

<TABLE class=yspwhitebg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow1><TD></TD><TD>W 24-19</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>ESPN</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD height=18> 2</TD><TD>Sun, Sep 14</TD><TD>at Detroit</TD><TD>W 48-25</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>FOX</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD height=18> 3</TD><TD>Sun, Sep 21</TD><TD>Dallas</TD><TD>L 16-27</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>NBC</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD height=18> 4</TD><TD>Sun, Sep 28</TD><TD>at Tampa Bay</TD><TD>L 21-30</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>FOX</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD height=18> 5</TD><TD>Sun, Oct 5</TD><TD>Atlanta</TD><TD>L 24-27</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>FOX</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD height=18> 6</TD><TD>Sun, Oct 12</TD><TD>at Seattle</TD><TD>W 27-17</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>FOX</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD height=18> 7</TD><TD>Sun, Oct 19</TD><TD>Indianapolis</TD><TD>W 34-14</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>CBS</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD height=18> 8</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>bye</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD height=18> 9</TD><TD>Sun, Nov 2</TD><TD>at Tennessee</TD><TD>L 16-19</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>FOX</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD height=18> 10</TD><TD>Sun, Nov 9</TD><TD>at Minnesota</TD><TD>L 27-28</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>FOX</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD height=18> 11</TD><TD>Sun, Nov 16</TD><TD>Chicago</TD><TD>W 37-3</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sammy I would be careful with this game. I have the Saints -1 for the game and thats what the books have now. No value at all for me to place a bet. I would stay away from it because even though the line shows -1 I expect the Saints to win this one. Last Monday night game the Saints had against Minny there was tons of blown calls against the Saints. The NFL even admitted the blown call against Bush when he fumbled.That fumble occured due to his head being ripped off(facemask).It was a piss poor game and the Vikings got back in it because of the officials. So tonight I think the calls may go with the Saints especially with more bets on the Packers. I know a lot don't think that way but just watch.

As for the matchups. I think the Saints will be able to exploit the Packers secondary.Its all on the Saints to execute.If they do and Brees plays just average they should be able to move the ball. I think the Saints will have anywhere 80-100 yards on the ground. Duece isn't healthy but P Thomas is stepping up. Duece should see 5 to 10 carries tonight and Thomas will see 10 to 15. They will total no more than 20-25 carries because Payton will Pass. If Brees doesn't throw a pick or the RB's don't fumble they will be hard to stop offensively.

The Packers offensively will have to beat the Saints in the air. The Saints have done well against the run believe it or not. They shut down top tier RB's especially on prime time.Check AP's stats against the Saints(shut down). Rodgers will have to beat them by the air and thats very possible but will he make some mistakes against a mediocre secondary.If the Saints can get a pass rush it will allow the secondary to shine.If not it will be a long night for the Saints defense. I expect the Saints to get a pass rush tonight. I think they will be hungry after a huge amount of time away from home which the NFL completely bombed on their schedule.

Overall for the Saints to win they must protect the ball on offense and control the TOP. On defense they must establish a pass rush and they should be alright.If those happen Saints win. For the Pack they must establish a running game and keep the Saints defense off balance.On defense they have to get to Brees or they will get picked apart.

My final score prediction. Saints 24 Packers 23.

WHO DAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having studied Aaron Rodgers carefully-- My only concern for this play was the following--

Saints are a good home team, I will give them that- They hit a lot of big plays at home in the pass game-- They cannot score in the red zone and are a soft team- They cant win a NFC type smash you in the mouth game---

I thought Sammy maybe Rodgers can be rattled on the road???? I looked into it and he threw for over 325 yards in Tennesse- Played well in Seattle and their loud crowd, went nuts in Detroit, played bad in Minny- that was the only really bad game-

Then I also looked at this and found something interesting- Pack did not play Oakland, Kc, 9'ers which Saints did and won-
the worst team the Pack played was detroit-- they won by 23 and used their speed-

pack played possibly 6 playoff teams out of their first 10 games---- 2 losses by 3 points and 1 loss by 1 point---

WHY? Defense- this team has the best corners and safety combo in this leauge- I could not believe it when Woodson was step for step with OWENS on a route--

This is bad news for Brees--

Saints are everything that is wrong with the NFL---

Coach that presses- he beats bad teams, and at that, they are not killing bad teams, they dont score vs good teams on the road-- They cant run the ball in the red zone-
they have no secondary, meaning thier pass rush has to basically dominate tonight vs rodgers or they are in big trouble.

Kevin KESHEAVAMAR- this guy will not cover jennings or Driver deep, I look for at least one easy long Td right through the Saints--

Mike Mcarty- smart coach, if GRANT is running well, this one is over---

RECAP- Better team- Better run game, better pass DEFENSE- BEtter overall Defense getting +1??
YEP Top Unit Play--This is the best spot I have seen all year in the NFL-- Does not mean I am betting it that way, but just saying its the best spot I have seen this year in this league.

Nawlins interesting points, but I dont see how Brees will move the ball- This offense is not that good at all---

Albeit on the road Falcons shut them down bigtime-Panthers shut them down, they are a different team at home, but they havent played vs a team as good as the PACK IMO-

The playoffs angle is negated because both teams are 5-5 but in reality Gbay is going to the playoffs before Saints are--

I dont see Brees being as succesfull as you may think he will be. Gbay shut down Peyton Manning, and teams that beat them beat them running. dallas early on pouned them with BARBER--

Saints will not stick to the run. Peyton presses, we know this-- I think if the schedules were reversed Packers would be 8-2 and Saints would be 3-7.

Overall bro Pack are much better and I dont see how Colston or Moore are going to get open vs the Packers-- pack Secondary is amazing.

Nawlins interesting points, but I dont see how Brees will move the ball- This offense is not that good at all---

Albeit on the road Falcons shut them down bigtime-Panthers shut them down, they are a different team at home, but they havent played vs a team as good as the PACK IMO-

The playoffs angle is negated because both teams are 5-5 but in reality Gbay is going to the playoffs before Saints are--

I dont see Brees being as succesfull as you may think he will be. Gbay shut down Peyton Manning, and teams that beat them beat them running. dallas early on pouned them with BARBER--

Saints will not stick to the run. Peyton presses, we know this-- I think if the schedules were reversed Packers would be 8-2 and Saints would be 3-7.

Overall bro Pack are much better and I dont see how Colston or Moore are going to get open vs the Packers-- pack Secondary is amazing.

The Pack are better but the Saints have had a shitload of injuries. If the Saints were healthy and their schedules was flipped I think the Saints would be the better team. Right now are they...no. But tonight Brees will move the ball.Brees shows up for primetime and at home. Sammy I really don't believe the Pack win tonight. I am not being a homer but just don't see the Pack getting the Victory. I rwally expect the Saints to make a run. If they lose tonight though fade away. If you take the Pack take them +1 not the ML. Like I said I have the Saints 24-23.

Also I would look at the under.If you believe that Brees will not move the ball then how will they score????? Take the under would be a better spot and the pub is loving the over tonight.Just a thought.I might srinkle a little on the under.It wa betted down early in the week and now going back up.That tells me the sharps played the under early this week and now the regualr joes are hitting the over. IMO this game doesn't go past 47.

found these stats on the net:

Saints are giving up a healthy 24.9 PPG and 5.7 YPP. The Packers have thrived on such teams under Mike McCarthy: McCarthy is 6-0 ATS (+6.0 Units) vs. bad D teams who give up 24 or more points /game as the coach of GB.

GB is just 3-5 SU in its last 8 games, but 3 of those losses have been by a combined 7 pts.
The Pack are 15-5-1 ATS in their last 21 away matchups and 19-8-2 ATS in their past 29 games versus NFC.
Saints are 9-18 ATS at home, off a SU/ATS win.

should be a good game Nawlins, but I dont believe in bad teams making playoff runs like San diego---

New Orleans is the AFC SANdiego--- this game may be close to the game of Indy last night--

you know I love you bro, but I dont see the offense enough to win tonight, I think if this a shootout Pack can win that type of game-

<TABLE class=yspwhitebg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow1><TD></TD><TD>W 24-20</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>FOX</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD height=18> 2</TD><TD>Sun, Sep 14</TD><TD>at Washington</TD><TD>L 24-29</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>FOX</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD height=18> 3</TD><TD>Sun, Sep 21</TD><TD>at Denver</TD><TD>L 32-34</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>FOX</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD height=18> 4</TD><TD>Sun, Sep 28</TD><TD>San Francisco</TD><TD>W 31-17</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>FOX</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD height=18> 5</TD><TD>Mon, Oct 6</TD><TD>Minnesota</TD><TD>L 27-30</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>ESPN</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD height=18> 6</TD><TD>Sun, Oct 12</TD><TD>Oakland</TD><TD>W 34-3</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>CBS</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD height=18> 7</TD><TD>Sun, Oct 19</TD><TD>at Carolina</TD><TD>L 7-30</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>FOX</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD height=18> 8</TD><TD>Sun, Oct 26</TD><TD>San Diego</TD><TD>W 37-32</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>CBS</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD height=18> 9</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>bye</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD height=18> 10</TD><TD>Sun, Nov 9</TD><TD>at Atlanta</TD><TD>L 20-34</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>FOX</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD height=18> 11</TD><TD>Sun, Nov 16</TD><TD>at Kansas City</TD><TD>W 30-20</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Granted it appears that orleans scoring avg is pretty good right?

The best 2 defenses they played were Carolina and Atlanta-- THey scored 7 vs Carlina and 20 vs Atlanta and 14 points were late garbage td's i think-

They scored 30 vs KC- 32 vs Sandiego- 34 vs Oak- 27 vs Minny- 31 vs 9'ers--
Their scoring IMO is vs weak defenses-- Pack is for real and even at that rate the Pack O can score on Saints who miss top 3 db's- dont see jason david, randall Yag, and usama young backed by Kesheavamar stopping the pack receivers.

Last time Saints played on Primetime it was against the Vikings, Vikings dominated the whole game except special teams...where Bush almost won it for them

Reggie Bush being out is so HUGE-- Bush IMO is the most dominant player on Monday nights-- He almost scored 2 td's last time--

So this is one weapon we dont have to prepare for now-- Safety Nick Harris can play Center field now instead of game planning for BUSH- he is tough to cover---

Agree Norleans had a good team when everyone was healthy-- PORTER was their biggest loss then take out Mckenzie who was at least solid- he knew what to do--

Losing Bush was huge also- he is so versatile----

I am just not sold on Brees- I would be sold on Brees vs weak defenses or teams that cannot stop the pass--
Packers are physical as hell on the corners, I dont see Harris or woodson not being able to stop Moore and the dissapointing COLSTON- COlston is like a guy you play tight on, he has no fluidity to his routes and cannot go deep, he is a possession receiver and teams are playing him with a faster db who can take away his short routes-

I agree Saints would have a good shot at this win if they had Porter and Mckenzie in the secondary?

THe main problem is MR. KEVIN KESHANVKEAMAHAR-- this man cannot cover? You know it, I know it, packer coach knows it, Rodgers knows it, also--

Saints are in for a shock tonight as GRANT is back, when he is running Pack are impossible to beat. I agree that Saints are not bad vs the run. However I think they will let packers run, they cannot stop these receivers of GBAY-

I will give everyone a little tip about betting football-
When 2 teams meet and it is a must win for both teams what happens is simple--

People think oh Brees is at home, he will win at home, crowd will make noise. Exact situation just happend in the CFL grey cup game- Road team Calgary was better and playing the home team Montreal- Calgary won because they aere better and wanted it and it did not matter where they play the game--

Tonight the Pack are the better team and motivation is equal. So in my eyes these are PROS, it does not matter if they play in Afghanistan or Mars, football is football.
Home field means very very little at the end of the season, because the will of the football players takes over-
ex- Giants winning on road yesterday, Colts winning in Sandiego, Pats winning in miami, wash winning in seattle, tbay win in detroit, oak win in denver, Jets winning in Tenny-

If it makes any sense at all, it is actually harder to win at home at the end of the year and easier to win on the road. Look at these results they do not lie---

I am coach of the Packers this is what I tell the team--

"Guys this team we are playing is a great home team, they have great offense, they have Brees, they have 60,000 screaming fans, they have tradition, we are better than tihs team, we are faster, the recipe for winning does not change, its the same execute and finish plays, we are playing in a hostile environment on the road on monday night, we have them just where we want them!!

This is the type of speeches good coaches make in the NFL--
Home field is OVERRATED- if it wasnt we would not see so many home teams losing week in week out--

A good taem can win at home certaintly, but a weaker team cannot win because they are at home when they are playing a better team its that simple--

The recipe for winning does not change, and I believe GBAY has the recipe, RUN grant, throw on saints, kick fgoals with CROSBy a money kicker, and then play DEFESNE and outmuscle and hit the Saints receivers and offense which is a soft offense that relies on big plays and prevent deep passes with deep safeties being aware--
I have spelled it out, this is what Mcarthy will tell his team---

Remember home field means shit when the other team is better. The road players actually play better at the end of the season in these type of games, they really love to make plays and quiet the crowd- The fans are not playing in this game--

FOr those who are scared of Brees, relax he is human, and he has been stopped plenty of times, he is setting a NFL record for pass yards in his first 10 games, but that is because they pass almost every down--

Carolina and Atlanta disposed of them rather easily, and the Pack IMo can attack them much better than those teams, and their Db's are money Db's.
WOODSON is back to the old Michigan woodson and Harris is in the receivers face, Harris and BIGBY make a lot in interceptions- WHen you intercept Manning twice for touchdowns, come on this team can stop Brees, their schemes are scary good vs the pass. They fooled Peyton Manning who can read a D better than anyone.

Nawlins you are right about the Siants front 4--

Saints FRONT 4 willl have to wreak havoc much like Vikings did vs Packers-- they rattled Rodgers and really pressured him.

Even with all that pressure the Pack were still leading in that game late even though the Pack offense had done nothing--

However the Pack will learn from that game- That game is over-

If Saints can replicate exactly what Saints did they have a shot to win---

THe pack were winning that game vs Vikings late in that game while doing nothing- can you imagine if they actually moved the ball and played a decent offensive game-

This is how I calculate this game going--

Assuming Saints dont replicate what the Vikings did and the Packers move the ball decently all night and score points-- they will score 27 to 30 poitns on saints--

Packers all year have picked off QB's and made interceptiosn returns. I dont see Orleans getting more than 21 ish or 24 ish--

I see a 6 point win by Packers worst case---

As I said if Packers Grant is running, they are impossible to beat, they will look like the Steelers on monday night---

Reggie Bush being out is so HUGE-- Bush IMO is the most dominant player on Monday nights-- He almost scored 2 td's last time--

So this is one weapon we dont have to prepare for now-- Safety Nick Harris can play Center field now instead of game planning for BUSH- he is tough to cover---

Agree Norleans had a good team when everyone was healthy-- PORTER was their biggest loss then take out Mckenzie who was at least solid- he knew what to do--

Losing Bush was huge also- he is so versatile----

I am just not sold on Brees- I would be sold on Brees vs weak defenses or teams that cannot stop the pass--
Packers are physical as hell on the corners, I dont see Harris or woodson not being able to stop Moore and the dissapointing COLSTON- COlston is like a guy you play tight on, he has no fluidity to his routes and cannot go deep, he is a possession receiver and teams are playing him with a faster db who can take away his short routes-

I agree Saints would have a good shot at this win if they had Porter and Mckenzie in the secondary?

THe main problem is MR. KEVIN KESHANVKEAMAHAR-- this man cannot cover? You know it, I know it, packer coach knows it, Rodgers knows it, also--

Saints are in for a shock tonight as GRANT is back, when he is running Pack are impossible to beat. I agree that Saints are not bad vs the run. However I think they will let packers run, they cannot stop these receivers of GBAY-

I will give everyone a little tip about betting football-
When 2 teams meet and it is a must win for both teams what happens is simple--

People think oh Brees is at home, he will win at home, crowd will make noise. Exact situation just happend in the CFL grey cup game- Road team Calgary was better and playing the home team Montreal- Calgary won because they aere better and wanted it and it did not matter where they play the game--

Tonight the Pack are the better team and motivation is equal. So in my eyes these are PROS, it does not matter if they play in Afghanistan or Mars, football is football.
Home field means very very little at the end of the season, because the will of the football players takes over-
ex- Giants winning on road yesterday, Colts winning in Sandiego, Pats winning in miami, wash winning in seattle, tbay win in detroit, oak win in denver, Jets winning in Tenny-

If it makes any sense at all, it is actually harder to win at home at the end of the year and easier to win on the road. Look at these results they do not lie---

I am coach of the Packers this is what I tell the team--

"Guys this team we are playing is a great home team, they have great offense, they have Brees, they have 60,000 screaming fans, they have tradition, we are better than tihs team, we are faster, the recipe for winning does not change, its the same execute and finish plays, we are playing in a hostile environment on the road on monday night, we have them just where we want them!!

This is the type of speeches good coaches make in the NFL--
Home field is OVERRATED- if it wasnt we would not see so many home teams losing week in week out--

A good taem can win at home certaintly, but a weaker team cannot win because they are at home when they are playing a better team its that simple--

The recipe for winning does not change, and I believe GBAY has the recipe, RUN grant, throw on saints, kick fgoals with CROSBy a money kicker, and then play DEFESNE and outmuscle and hit the Saints receivers and offense which is a soft offense that relies on big plays and prevent deep passes with deep safeties being aware--
I have spelled it out, this is what Mcarthy will tell his team---

Remember home field means shit when the other team is better. The road players actually play better at the end of the season in these type of games, they really love to make plays and quiet the crowd- The fans are not playing in this game--

FOr those who are scared of Brees, relax he is human, and he has been stopped plenty of times, he is setting a NFL record for pass yards in his first 10 games, but that is because they pass almost every down--

Carolina and Atlanta disposed of them rather easily, and the Pack IMo can attack them much better than those teams, and their Db's are money Db's.
WOODSON is back to the old Michigan woodson and Harris is in the receivers face, Harris and BIGBY make a lot in interceptions- WHen you intercept Manning twice for touchdowns, come on this team can stop Brees, their schemes are scary good vs the pass. They fooled Peyton Manning who can read a D better than anyone.

GL Sammy with the Packers. Like I said look at the under. It would be a better bet after all the points you made.Think about it. Plus that little trend you showed with all the away teams winning and covering is also a reason i would play the Saints. Everybody notices that and says hey lets ride with the Packs. I just think the Packs will be the pub play as the over. I will hardly ever ride with the pub and definitley wouldn't tonight. Gl buddy.Going take a shower and head out to the dome to get my drank on. Talk to yall tomorrow.

our defense is so banged up right now although that kid charleston or whoever he is did well last week replacing grant at DE

if its under... gotta think packers win. I dont see how we win if it stays under and we win unless our RUN D performs like it did earlier in the year.

I don't have confidence in the Saints because I think Sean Payton is a moron. However, I have an eerie feeling that the Aints perform well in primetime at home. No bet as of now for me.

Blue chip no doubt saints should try hard tonight- They are a brilliant outfit, hard working team with some good athletes--

I dont see Payton as a coach that can beat good tough NFC teams, look they lost to Carolina-Washington-Atlanta already--

All 3 were on the road and they lost to Vikings at home--

Sean Peyton is not a game manager, he presses and I think you have to run vs the packers to beat them. Dallas crushed GBAY but they basically ran the ball down their throats with Barber and hit passes off play action-

Peyton is a good offensive mind, he calls video game plays though, deep routes, all nice passing plays-- This is hwy he loses to tough NFC teams who can run and play defense--

Saints can just out score the shit teams and score on them-

My take is the saints are a good offensive club, they can score on teams that are not ready for their offense-- They have hit big plays in games on long passes and won games--

The Pack IMO have the 2 best corners in NFL- Woodson and Harris-- Coupled with smart safeties they are ball hawks--

New Orleans needs to run the ball, Peyton may try to run it, but I doubt it he sticks with it, you need to run the ball down Gbay's throat--

last monday night game Brees passed all game long--

As good as Saints have been offensively no one is talking about Reggie BUSH being out-- People say he sucks and is overrated---

I wont go there but I can tell you he may not be the best running back, but he is a top 5 player in this league as a GAME CHANGER-
He makes a lot of negative plays and then bam can score a couple of td's-

THe reason I like the Pack is balance, GRANT is a machine when he runs well, if he is going tonight, game over--

2nd reason is Usama Yong, jason david and randall Yag, Roman Harper and Kevin Keshveamahar---
I know db's heads well, there is no way these guys belive in their minds that they can stop Gbay receivers---

Unless Saints front 4 can do what Vikes did they are not looking good.
Considering Saints have very few sacks also, I dont see many sacks from them although they pressure better at home due to indoor noise-

wouldnt throw roman harper in that mix of DBs, hes actually good. dropped a couple ints vs SF but he can make plays but hard to do that when youre the only good player in the secondary.

Over

I see no way you could play a Saints game UNDER. Watched em in person v. KC and that game should have hit 70 had KC converted a few easy short yardage situations.

<LI class=more>Over is 8-1-1 in NO last 10 home games. <LI class=more>Over is 11-3-1 in NO last 15 games overall<LI class=more>Over is 8-1-1 in GB last 10 road games.

Not a trend guy usually, but those are solid as rock.

They cannot score in the red zone and are a soft team

Sammy Bree's is best in NFL in red zone proficiency

This game is simple to me, Saints secondary is on Monday night with Kevin Keshveamar at safety, he cannot stop Driver or Jennings or Grant out of thebackfield--

KEvin Keshveamar alert, Huge mismatch in tihs game buddy-

Kevin KESHEAVAMAR this guy will not cover jennings or Driver deep, I look for at least one easy long Td right through the Saints--

2nd reason is Usama Yong, jason david and randall Yag, Roman Harper and Kevin Keshveamahar---
I know db's heads well, there is no way these guys belive in their minds that they can stop Gbay receivers---

ALert-- The worst player to ever play in the NFL is on saints safety Kevin KESMAHAR, tihs guy is horrible, he is out of control, gets burned over and over, Bengals fans remember how bad this guy is--

They need to get rid of that kevin Keshvemeahara guy, he is horrible, he cant cover,

Roman harper and Kevin K are just brutal..

Last edited by a moderator:
NO on Monday night I get the feel they are like PIttsburgh and turn into incredible hulk.

But overall I think Green Bay is the superior team.

Saints pass O vs. one of best secondaries in league.

Atlanta win for NO was impressive. This is a streaky team. An emotional team.

Wouldn't be surprised either way

Since 2001, Nawlins on primetime is 7-8 SU & ATS, O/U 12-3

Note: all 3 Unders came in home games (O/U 6-3 at home, 6-0 on the road)

They cannot score in the red zone and are a soft team

Sammy Bree's is best in NFL in red zone proficiency

Kevin KESHEAVAMAR this guy will not cover jennings or Driver deep, I look for at least one easy long Td right through the Saints--

ALert-- The worst player to ever play in the NFL is on saints safety Kevin KESMAHAR, tihs guy is horrible, he is out of control, gets burned over and over, Bengals fans remember how bad this guy is--

They need to get rid of that kevin Keshvemeahara guy, he is horrible, he cant cover,

Roman harper and Kevin K are just brutal..

4-16-NO 30(6:08) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass deep right intended for J.Nelson INTERCEPTED by K.Kaesviharn:36_11_6:

Saints must have read this post wow tihs offense was about as good as I have ever seen an offense play--

Perhaps the best offense performance ever, Packers looked like they were a bad college team out there. Their linebackers looked slow and couldnt cover, their pass rush was a joke, Brees looked like he should be banned from the NFL for being too good-

This was the best QB and offensive performance I have ever seen, the pack had no answer and New Orleans could have scored a td on every possession if they wanted to, when do you ever see that--

Man what a great game.The Packers are cake Sammy. We had a good time. I drank to much fucking Crown last night but had a blast. I had some Packer fans sit by me. One of them said "lets go defense". I said "what defense". We laughed but had a good time. WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Back