Navy @ Pittsburgh 10/10

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
17-14 YTD
17-13 ATS
0-1 Totals

Navy +4 @ Pittsburgh.........I know Dave and all I can tell you is that he will ultimately probably end up being a great High School coach. He didnt do well in the NFL and certainly hasnt done well in NCAAF. Just when you thought that Pittsburgh program was gonna take off they take 2 steps backwards. They have only won 2 games out of the last 10 and that was against Grambling State and Michigan St.

Tonight we have two teams going in opposite directions. Navy has won 7 of their last 10 and are a great road team at 46-18 ATS on the road.
Take Navy +4 and if you have some extra money laying around put some on the ML. You might see an upset.

Navy +4 :cheers:

17-14 YTD
17-13 ATS
0-1 Totals

Navy +4 @ Pittsburgh.........I know Dave and all I can tell you is that he will ultimately probably end up being a great High School coach. He didnt do well in the NFL and certainly hasnt done well in NCAAF. Just when you thought that Pittsburgh program was gonna take off they take 2 steps backwards. They have only won 2 games out of the last 10 and that was against Grambling State and Michigan St.

Tonight we have two teams going in opposite directions. Navy has won 7 of their last 10 and are a great road team at 46-18 ATS on the road.
Take Navy +4 and if you have some extra money laying around put some on the ML. You might see an upset.

LETS GO NAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say that I agree with this side. Pitt statistically has a good D vs the run (19th @ home, 27th overall), but this is Navy we're talking about.

Interpret this one however you want, but Navy has only punted 7 (1.4/gm) times this year. Of course, their opponents have only punted 11 times. I want to immediately say this has auto-under written all over it, but if no one punts in this game what is your other option?? SCORING...either that or alot of FG's. To look at Pitt, they have punted 29 times this year (5.7/gm), and only have 4 passing TD's all year...is Navy what the doctor ordered?

I'd have to say that the complete ineptitude of Pitt's offense is going to be on display tonight. Even with as bad as Navy is on defense, you still have to catch the ball. I also think Navy will work to chew the clock and speed up the game as much as possible.

My take for this game is the Under...Pitts D will force more punts...Navy ground game will grind out drives when they don't punt...Navy D will give up first downs...Pitts O will score a few times. I'll call this one at:

Navy 25
Pitt 27

My take for this game is the Under...Pitts D will force more punts...Navy ground game will grind out drives when they don't punt...Navy D will give up first downs...Pitts O will score a few times. I'll call this one at:

Navy 25
Pitt 27

Sounds good . I hope you nail it :cheers:

With you on Navy. 4 units for me.. We seem to be in the minority around here... May add a ML bet also.. Pitt has problems that won't be solved tonight IMO.:cheers:

tee*dub............GOOD LUCK to us ....dont you worry, Pitt will find a way to lose...AGAIN

Its showtime baby :cheers:

17-14 YTD
17-13 ATS
0-1 Totals

Great job! You hit it!:tiphat:

Nice win, shark. I should have known better than to fade my boy Paul Johnson. Hopefully, this loss serves as my lesson.

With you on Navy. 4 units for me.. We seem to be in the minority around here... May add a ML bet also.. Pitt has problems that won't be solved tonight IMO.:cheers:

Great win for both of us.. Sure glad mustache man is coaching Pitt..:cheers:

Back