National SemiFinal Discussion

crawdads

Fairway to Heaven
I'm already amped for this game. UGA has one good win. They got absolutely demolished last year in a similar situation vs. LSU. The game is in Atlanta, that should help. Richt vs. Saban is no contest. Murray and Mccarron are playing as well as any 2 qb's in the country. UGA is without it's 2 starting wide receivers but seem to have enough depth there. Gurley is the best back since Herschel at UGA and that is saying something considering they've probably had 15 guys go to the nfl from that position. We all know about the backs at Bama. I think the line will be Bama -5 to -7. Thoughts?

did i just hear that right on espn, the tide are going to burn a redshirt for this game? Interesting.

I am on UGA bandwagon. Feels like some destiny. I think Murray will have time to throw. Ogletree is going to break Mccarron in half. The spread is at least 3.5 too high.

lol

as a fan of the game, i hope crawdads gets to enjoy his team pulling off the upset, a jorja win would be good for the game

i like bama in this game to roll, but could see things go the other way with early turnovers, much as they did against t a/m...i've ridden bama all year and will this game as well

Granted, uga quit late in last years game but they held lsu without a fd in the first half .... I wouldn't say they were demolished....just turned it over and gave up the big punt returns.

Bama find a pass rush yet?

I'd expect to see something different tomorrow than the "mush rush" they showed against aTm. Not worried about Murray's ability to improvise with his legs. You'll see #32 and #28 on blitzes a lot tomorrow

Should be a good one. Bama just don't have any gamebreakers on both sides outside of Yeldon imo, and he's a fumble candidate. Gonna be a tight game imo. Gl all

Should be a good one. Bama just don't have any gamebreakers on both sides outside of Yeldon imo, and he's a fumble candidate. Gonna be a tight game imo. Gl all

I hear ya. Kenny bell was a game breaker, avg more per catch than most an y player in the country. Christian jones was a game breaker as well. Both out. Don't be surprised to see a wr step up though. 5 or 6 more no name studs on the sidelines. All about the run though. Averaging over 6 per carry. Time will only tell if those dogs on top can hold it down

Bama has ZERO pass rushers, Georgia has arguably one of the biggest and best offensive line. IMO the xfactor of the outcome will be if Georgia can run the ball, if they can then there will be an "upset"

Geo 23-16

Bama has ZERO pass rushers, Georgia has arguably one of the biggest and best offensive line. IMO the xfactor of the outcome will be if Georgia can run the ball, if they can then there will be an "upset"

Geo 23-16

Not exactly true, but I agree that if UGA is going to win, they are going to have to run the ball effectively. Also have to stop the run which they've struggled with

Cooper is a gamebreaker, forgot about him. Mccarron should throw it his way at least 10x a game though.

This game just reminds me of the tide beating UF with tebow a few years ago..i guess im crazy..

Let's be fair here. UGA struggled with the run and pass early without their whole unit, no cohesiveness. Since they have all their guys and are cohesive, much better.

Let's be fair here. UGA struggled with the run and pass early without their whole unit, no cohesiveness. Since they have all their guys and are cohesive, much better.

That could have as much to do with who they've played as anything. There's a few differences between this game and '09 IMO, though the stakes are the same. UGA doing too much talking in the media (except Murray) and changing up there routine to make me think they're comfortable. And Bob Stoops laughs at Richt's big game coaching

^^^ Be right there with ya soon & share your wishes.

Where the hell has Crimson K been this year? I'm sure he'd have some good input, he's always been a big SEC guy.

Back